NOT CROSS FORUM NRL 2022 Round 15 Discussion

Such a garbage call... as if a team is looking to strip the ball on last tackle when the guy is all but held

Mate, the video was conclusive, he DID do it and it just kind of really implies, he is dumb.

Klein is clearly not happy that Adam Gee is challenging him for his 'most useless NRL referee' title.

If the Raiders lose this then Ricky's head is going to explode.....and rightly so.

[st_table="45%"][st_tr][st_td_row="2"]
[/st_td_row][st_td]Canonball - nzwarriors.com[/st_td][/st_tr][st_tr][st_td="0.7"]JOINED: .March 20, 2022
REACTIONS: 268
[/st_td][/st_tr][/st_table]
wow, we're pretty used to looking at officiating in warriors games with some scepticism, but I've just watched 15 minutes of the raiders v knights in which the 'comeback' by the knights was nothing but a leg up from the referees ... ricki might have an excuse this time

I think that was a bad play by Gagai... it was all or nothing, but they had the lead and should've just left it to Clune, Milf and Ponga to see if they can just guide them through the final 10mins with ball in good field position

Savage for all the good that he can do has some absolute clangers in his game.

I think it's why Ricky won't stick with him when CNK is fit again... I just can't see how Ricky can trust him.

He's almost given up the try there, and bombed the try earlier in the game when he completely air swung on a simple put down... may have cost them the game now

Savage does look a legitimate young talent. But far out he has had a fair number of crazy errors this year.

Raiders have no interchanges left... waiting for the phantom HIA to get the freebie and get him off

5084.jpg
[/st_td_row][st_td]gpred - nzwarriors.com[/st_td][/st_tr][st_tr][st_td="0.7"]JOINED: .September 23, 2016
REACTIONS: 2,999
wow, we're pretty used to looking at officiating in warriors games with some scepticism, but I've just watched 15 minutes of the raiders v knights in which the 'comeback' by the knights was nothing but a leg up from the referees ... ricki might have an excuse this time
Don't worry about Sticky, he'll be ok. They win so he'll talk about how proud his is of his players effort. A couple of bounces of the ball the other way and he's talking about how there are guys in his team not putting in, and giving petty responses to reporters.

Guy is a poor human being (judging by how he treats others in public), and has an even poorer understanding of randomness (as per the observations above).

Dude has had a blessed professional life and needs to learn a little humility.

5084.jpg
[/st_td_row][st_td]gpred - nzwarriors.com[/st_td][/st_tr][st_tr][st_td="0.7"]JOINED: .September 23, 2016
Despite us sucking big time, I have to say the later half of the NRL season has been quite enjoyable. Lots of close games, with most teams (obviously other than us) starting to fall in line and understand whatever the flavour of the season interpretation of the game is from the NRL, and doing a good job within the talent available to them to put in a good showing.

Refereeing inconsistency remains a major frustration, but its much easier to take when watching exciting contests which don't involve the poor old Warriors.

5084.jpg

Don't worry about Sticky, he'll be ok. They win so he'll talk about how proud his is of his players effort. A couple of bounces of the ball the other way and he's talking about how there are guys in his team not putting in, and giving petty responses to reporters.

Guy is a poor human being (judging by how he treats others in public), and has an even poorer understanding of randomness (as per the observations above).

Dude has had a blessed professional life and needs to learn a little humility.

The guy who founded a charity?

Ok then

Sure it came from it affecting him personally, and he was in a public position to be able to do it far more easily than most people, but I don’t know if he needs humility

Active Now

• Foordy
  • Brocko
  • Dash
  • Sproj
  • Morkel
  • ChewThePhatt
  • Browny
  • Broncorob
  • Dony Eliakim
  • broncs30
  • NSW stables
  • Harry Sack
  • Fitzy
  • broncsgoat
  • Manlyman
  • Redux
  • Justwin
  • BroncosFan_Corey
  • KateBroncos1812
  • Skyblues87
... and 10 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.