NOT CROSS FORUM NRL 2022 Round 15 Discussion

Pangai offside but gets the blocker penalty... ok then

Milford and Isaako are gifts that keep on giving. Really enjoying watching them play this year…. That chip from Milford was just amazing :)

Milford and Isaako are gifts that keep on giving. Really enjoying watching them play this year…. That chip from Milford was just amazing :)
Haha. Parker called Milford out, not for the first time this year.

JMK kinda looks like Novak Djokovic.

[st_table="45%"][st_tr][st_td_row="2"]
4167.jpg
[/st_td_row][st_td]3rdstriker - nzwarriors.com[/st_td][/st_tr][st_tr][st_td="0.7"]JOINED: .November 10, 2014
REACTIONS: 1,164
[/st_td][/st_tr][/st_table]
F#$k at least the bulldogs are out there playing and looking like they are enjoying their footy ATM!

all the burton fans watching this game, hopping he can bring this kicking game in to origin, it wont happen he wont be given time. running game more threatning

Ch 9 commentary team can be plain dumb at times, when they hand a mic to $BW that level of dumbness sky rockets. He has got to be the hardest guy to watch when he's pretending to interview players. Locky is not far behind, but this fool is next level cringeworthy.

[/st_td_row][st_td]Motota - nzwarriors.com[/st_td][/st_tr][st_tr][st_td="0.7"]JOINED: .March 9, 2020
REACTIONS: 213
F#$k at least the bulldogs are out there playing and looking like they are enjoying their footy ATM!
I was emotionless last night watching our game. Way more invested in this game tbh

All the dogs players offside on Burton's kicks, but all of them allowed to get involved.

4739.jpg
[/st_td_row][st_td]Sledge - nzwarriors.com[/st_td][/st_tr][st_tr][st_td="0.7"]JOINED: .April 9, 2016
REACTIONS: 4,355
We are going to be in 15th place after this round by the looks, what an absolute clusterfuck this team is……….

WTF am I watching…..

4739.jpg
[/st_td_row][st_td]Sledge - nzwarriors.com[/st_td][/st_tr][st_tr][st_td="0.7"]JOINED: .April 9, 2016
REACTIONS: 4,355

We are going to be in 15th place after this round by the looks, what an absolute clusterfuck this team is……….

WTF am I watching…..
Imagine how much worse they’re going to get after they leave sunny Queensland too

4167.jpg
[/st_td_row][st_td]3rdstriker - nzwarriors.com[/st_td][/st_tr][st_tr][st_td="0.7"]JOINED: .November 10, 2014
REACTIONS: 1,167
I was emotionless last night watching our game. Way more invested in this game tbh
And what a game it is tonight.
Looks like a Bulldogs resurrection is on the cards.

Unread

Active Now

No members online now.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.