NOT CROSS FORUM NRL 2022 Round 15 Discussion

That is the most ridiculous take away of a try. The bunker is fucking cooked. Get rid of it unless it's a captains challenge, and bring in 1 try challenge in the same model.
No way. Not after the way they just blow them for some teams and others get stuck with no try calls. I think the benefit of the bunker slightly outweighs the amount of fuckups that happen.

Warriors are going to lose by 60.

Wow Warriors got very lucky there.

But that's a warning shot. Warriors need to lift if they want to rattle Panthers.

This ref looks like Ryan from The Office
Season 5 Nbc GIF by The Office

That's a nice looking scrum play that one... create an extra number via the fullback coming from the other side of the scrum.

The refereeing on kicks is getting ridiculous... attackers just run interference to take out the defender and then get rewarded for it.

Seeing the Roosters losing makes my nips hard.

Surely Collins will miss game 2 after that report, I'm sure he has loading as well so any excuse for the NSWRL to boot him.

Seeing the Roosters losing makes my nips hard.

Surely Collins will miss game 2 after that report, I'm sure he has loading as well so any excuse for the NSWRL to boot him.

as long as the Roosters don't lose by 32, otherwise the Eels jump us and we drop to 6th

What the **** is that call??

They have to get to their fucking feet... can't just put the ball on the ground, let go of it and stand up to play it.

How has this bullshit crept in to the game and is now allowed... I see penrith do it all the time, but it takes away the requirement to look after the ball until it leaves the ruck.

@Big Pete help me with this... it can't be legal to just plant the ball when you're on your knees, let go of it, stand up and then play... if it is then why doesn't everyone do it?

It prevents you from ever knocking the ball on if you don't even have to hold it

I didn't know you could challenge high shots

Roosters stuffed up with that play down the right side.

Manu had Walker unmarked on the inside but flicks it to Suallii who had no chance.

Payne haas: "I wAnT 2 wIN a premIerSHip" so he will join the 9th placed roosters for less* money...

Also... Ezra mam is light years ahead of walker already. Just waiting for walker to have drug charges or controversy at the end of the year and it free up 3 million for them to sign the Roosters Junior Ezra mam

I didn't know you could challenge high shots

Apparently, you can.

I was honestly stunned that they let Cherry-Evans' Origin challenge stand. I thought Klein was about to send him for an HIA because when it was first introduced, you could only challenge foul play if you were the team that was penalised for it.

I thought the Roosters got some very generous calls. Suaalii placing the ball on the ground before he even gets to his feet, it being cleared but the Roosters being able to keep their challenge being the most egregious.

Unread

Active Now

• Fitzy
  • Cavalo
  • MrMoore
  • winslow_wong
  • Bucking Beads
  • sooticus
  • BroncsNBundy
  • Financeguy
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.