NOT CROSS FORUM NRL 2022 Round 15 Discussion

Yeah I know, I watched the game.

Not sure how that makes it less farcical.
It’s like saying, I thought the other driver in a similar car did the incorrect turn…so don’t worry about it ..like wtf!

This comp in its current state can not be deemed as fair, it’s that simple.

until forward passes are actually ruled correctly “from the bunker”…freeze the frame draw a parallel line and then play it next frame, if the ball went behind the line from release it’s a fair ball.

Am I taking crazy pills?

They have always ruled it that way. If you are 10m from the 'contest' and your team regathers the ball you can join in the play.

they haven't.

but even if you were correct, that rule is for passive off side ... and by definition you can't be passive and be involved in the play.

it was just another BS call by the incompetents that they have officiating this game. it also didn't cost Manly the game. the 3 tries (or legit tries) they scored in the final 7 minutes.

why Sutton stopped the clock after that try should be investigated though. time off is only meant to be called in the final 5 minutes, not the final 7

Farcical
adjective

relating to or resembling farce, especially because of absurd or ridiculous aspects.
"he considered the whole idea farcical"

are you sure you aren’t being:

hysterical
adjective
affected by or deriving from wildly uncontrolled emotion.
"Janet became hysterical and began screaming"

I'll stick to farcical. I think it's a pretty spot on description.

Unless you're completely stoned, pretty difficult to confuse the two especially when you spoke to the captain not even an hour earlier and you're meant to ask the captain if they want to challenge the call.

I'll stick to farcical. I think it's a pretty spot on description.

Unless you're completely stoned, pretty difficult to confuse the two especially when you spoke to the captain not even an hour earlier and you're meant to ask the captain if they want to challenge the call.
Farcical would be if the decision wasn’t overturned.

How long has it been since roosters weren’t sitting in the 8 at this stage of the season? Expect another reffing special tonight.

How can there be an obstruction if the ball never goes past him... Moylan comes back on the defender's inside shoulder... it's a poor defensive decision to continue sliding out instead of coming in where the actual ball is

Ramien bombing two tries within a matter of minutes

How long has it been since roosters weren’t sitting in the 8 at this stage of the season? Expect another reffing special tonight.

Before then, 2012. Which was about the forth consecutive season they found themselves in that position.

I'm guessing forward passes are just allowed now... blatant forward pass to Nicho just now... he was basically offside.

One missed earlier in the game as well where all the players gave themselves up and the ref had to tell them to keep playing

If Sharks get up here, we’re out of the top 4… 🥲

[st_table="45%"][st_tr][st_td_row="2"]
[/st_td_row][st_td]The Salary Sombrero - nzwarriors.com[/st_td][/st_tr][st_tr][st_td="0.7"]JOINED: .August 22, 2021
REACTIONS: 48
[/st_td][/st_tr][/st_table]
Probably a dumb question but here goes: why was that last titans try a no try? If the opposition team knocked on and the ref doesn't stop play and the other team scores wouldn't that just be play on?

Was it even a knock on? He was facing the other way.

1067.jpg
[/st_td_row][st_td]Canadian_WarriorFan - nzwarriors.com[/st_td][/st_tr][st_tr][st_td="0.7"]JOINED: .July 13, 2013
REACTIONS: 2,981
Probably a dumb question but here goes: why was that last titans try a no try? If the opposition team knocked on and the ref doesn't stop play and the other team scores wouldn't that just be play on?
I think (and I repeat, I think) it's because the bunker thought there was a knock on and then Moylan picked it up again. Just a guess.

From Canada, lives in NZ, loves the Warriors.

[/st_td_row][st_td]The Salary Sombrero - nzwarriors.com[/st_td][/st_tr][st_tr][st_td="0.7"]JOINED: .August 22, 2021
REACTIONS: 48

because the sharks regained possession after the knock on (Moylan picking the ball up and then also Hynes putting the kick in) before the titans gained possession.

The play is effectively finished as soon as Moylan picks the ball up off his own knock on

That is the most ridiculous take away of a try. The bunker is fucking cooked. Get rid of it unless it's a captains challenge, and bring in 1 try challenge in the same model.

Unread

Active Now

• Fitzy
  • Cavalo
  • MrMoore
  • winslow_wong
  • Bucking Beads
  • sooticus
  • BroncsNBundy
  • Financeguy
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.