CROSS FORUM NRL 2022 Round 24 Discussion

I bleed Maroon

I bleed Maroon

International Rep
Apr 17, 2013
Yeah I don’t particularly want to scrape in and be annihilated by Melbourne (who will have free reign to do what they want in the ruck) in the first week. Canberra are more likely to pull off an upset against them.

Nup, the Grand Final will be any combination of Penrith, Melbourne and Sombreros and you WILL love it.

Dexter

Dexter

State of Origin Rep
Contributor
Mar 26, 2008
Canberra taking care of business as expected. Our only chance now lies with Souffs losing twice and we somehow decide we aren't so fatigued we can manage a winn against saint merge

Kaz

Kaz

State of Origin Captain
Mar 5, 2008
Canberra taking care of business as expected. Our only chance now lies with Souffs losing twice and we somehow decide we aren't so fatigued we can manage a winn against saint merge

So we are stuffed.

I bleed Maroon

I bleed Maroon

International Rep
Apr 17, 2013
Canberra doing exactly what we failed to do against the Tigers: Taking a golden opportunity by the throat and daring anyone to take it off them.

It should act as a humbling moment for our players, but they've been here before. It won't. The only ones that will be hurting tomorrow will be Reynolds, Carrigan and Oates.

winslow_wong

winslow_wong

International Captain
May 27, 2013
I’m kinda glad. We don’t deserve to be in the finals and would most likely be embarrassed in week 1. I just hope the boys care enough to be better next year.

Battler

Battler

State of Origin Rep
Dec 4, 2013
If we didn’t have Ikin and DD I’d have zero hope for next year. What a shocking fall from grace, legitimately feels worse than the 2015 gf.

BroncosFever

BroncosFever

State of Origin Rep
Jun 6, 2014

Everyone acting like their cat just died because we aren’t going to make 8. To be expected I suppose, half of this forum doesn’t know what it’s like to support a team working their way back from the slums

Part of me expects them to come out wearing a Dolphins jersey next year

lynx000

lynx000

State of Origin Rep
Contributor
Jul 28, 2008
Everyone acting like their cat just died because we aren’t going to make 8. To be expected I suppose, half of this forum doesn’t know what it’s like to support a team working their way back from the slums

Mate that comment deservedly should get a `go get fucked you knob'.

Fernando

Fernando

NRL Captain
Jun 6, 2015
Everyone acting like their cat just died because we aren’t going to make 8. expected I suppose, half of this forum doesn’t know what it’s like to support a team working their way back from the slums

Most ppl seem to think we don't deserve to make the finals and are kind of glad we aren't, me included

Active Now

• Wolfie
  • Skyblues87
  • theshed
  • GCBRONCO
  • BroncosAlways
  • davidp
  • Midean
  • maddo
  • Bucking Beads
  • Behold
  • HarryAllan7
  • Sproj
  • Santa
  • Ondi
... and 2 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.