CROSS FORUM NRL 2022 Round 24 Discussion

BroncsFan

BroncsFan

International Captain
Contributor
Jul 28, 2016
Ok so NAS did make contact to Suaalii's head with his forearm and tried to cave his face in.

Has to be missing at least 3-4 weeks for that... is grubby as **** and not even the first time he's done it this game let alone doing it several times this year anyway

BroncsFan

BroncsFan

International Captain
Contributor
Jul 28, 2016
**** me dead... Gordie and Parker both dismissing that forearm from NAS that he tried to put through Suaalii's head, because

"Hannah... Hannah... you have to understand... he's a 19yr old winger trying to come through the middle... if he doesn't think he's getting a forearm through his face then has he even stepped on a football field before"

ivanhungryjak

ivanhungryjak

State of Origin Rep
Contributor
Sep 8, 2009
**** me dead... Gordie and Parker both dismissing that forearm from NAS that he tried to put through Suaalii's head, because

"Hannah... Hannah... you have to understand... he's a 19yr old winger trying to come through the middle... if he doesn't think he's getting a forearm through his face then has he even stepped on a football field before"
Not the sharpest tools in the shed, that pair.

Big Del

Big Del

NRL Captain
Apr 22, 2017
Radley isnt coming back for weeks after that. Tupou has done his groin, thats going to be a while. Collins even with Uncle nick in his corner isnt getting away with that tackle. JWH may miss a week and thats the best he will do really.

Anyone see JWH drive his fist into Brandon Smith`s face on the ground ?
Not quite as bad as the facial he gave Fulton Jnr . But still aggressive and forceful contact with the head of a prone opponent .

Not that I like B Smith . But it can`t be condoned , it was dirty .

Foordy

Foordy

International Captain
Contributor
Mar 4, 2008
NAS gets ANOTHER fine for ANOTHER forearm to the head

but surprisingly Collins is facing 4-5 weeks for the hip drop (although not referred directly to the judiciary)

Screenshot 2022 08 27 124700

Fozz

Fozz

International Captain
Senior Staff
Mar 4, 2008
NAS gets ANOTHER fine for ANOTHER forearm to the head

but surprisingly Collins is facing 4-5 weeks for the hip drop (although not referred directly to the judiciary)

View attachment 19682

It'll be fines all he way until he breaks someone's (hopefully one of the golden boys) jaw and then there will be much wailing and gnashing of teeth.

season 8 beatnik GIF

Mr Fourex

Mr Fourex

State of Origin Captain
Contributor
Apr 9, 2012
Not quite as bad as the facial he gave Fulton Jnr . But still aggressive and forceful contact with the head of a prone opponent .

Are you sure......?

Its not usually JWH's go.

bryce dallas howard idk GIF by Rocketman

BroncsFan

BroncsFan

International Captain
Contributor
Jul 28, 2016

But wait didnt he only do that to Fulton because he was a rookie, just like NAS trying to cave Suaalii's head in last night.

If true that would mean Parker, Blocker and all the other moron middles from the last 20yr were making shit up.... surely an upstanding fellow like JWH only grubs it up within the strict code of ethics they've outlined

Big Del

Big Del

NRL Captain
Apr 22, 2017
But wait didnt he only do that to Fulton because he was a rookie, just like NAS trying to cave Suaalii's head in last night.

If true that would mean Parker, Blocker and all the other moron middles from the last 20yr were making shit up.... surely an upstanding fellow like JWH only grubs it up within the strict code of ethics they've outlined

Weak as water .
The victim is on their back and uncle Jarrod gives them a facial .
But because he has possession and Vlandys ball must have constant action there will be no penalty blown .

If the positions were reversed definitely a whistle .

Blocker and Gus are the kind of old dinosaurs who compliment head high tackles by calling it a " great hit " .
That kind think Terry Lamb is a hero for taking out Ellery Hanley . LOL .

Battler

Battler

State of Origin Rep
Dec 4, 2013
Happily rooting for Canberra here. I don't want our mob falling over the finish line and then treating that as some sort of victory. After the past month, they don't deserve finals.
Yeah I don’t particularly want to scrape in and be annihilated by Melbourne (who will have free reign to do what they want in the ruck) in the first week. Canberra are more likely to pull off an upset against them.

Active Now

• maddo
  • leon.bott
  • Foordy
  • Aldo
  • Spoon
  • Skyblues87
  • Big Del
  • Lurker
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.