CROSS FORUM NRL 2022 Round 24 Discussion

Knock on from TKO... although I have no idea what BSmith was thinking there... last tackle and he goes for an impossible play to try and recover the ball instead of just smashing TKO as soon as he touches it

Silver lining: roosters will be missing a few heading into finals.

Storm chewing up precious seconds with their headlocks and choke holds

Looks like Coates has hands again this week and CAN actually knock the ball on

That was an ugly game. Butcher in particular had instructions to hold as long as possible in the tackle.

Smart coaching.

Well that was an absolute shit show of a game, because the ref decided to take a back seat... he may as well been in the stands because both teams were breaking every single rule and milking everything until the bunker intervenes and forced some officiating on the game.

I bet the NSWRL cronies will be gushing over it though
"FinALs hAve cOmE eArLy"

Why couldn’t we play this shitty version Melbourne?!?!

Well that was an absolute shit show of a game, because the ref decided to take a back seat... he may as well been in the stands because both teams were breaking every single rule and milking everything until the bunker intervenes and forced some officiating on the game.

I bet the NSWRL cronies will be gushing over it though
"FinALs hAve cOmE eArLy"

I prefer that too the ref deciding to take one team out of the game.

Active Now

• BruiserMk1
  • Ghost of Vlansys
  • Muros
  • Dash
  • Nerd
  • Manofoneway
  • mystico
  • Financeguy
  • Dreaglor
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.