CROSS FORUM NRL 2022 Round 24 Discussion

Not square? hahahahaha

He was directly in front of Grant.
Watch it again, a fraction of his body is to the right of Munster with no foot on the line.

Clearly not onside.

The fact the Roosters still got to keep their challenge was a joke.

We want the game to be free-flowing, but we also want to give players every opportunity to slow the game down to a crawl.

Well that was an absolute shit show of a game, because the ref decided to take a back seat... he may as well been in the stands because both teams were breaking every single rule and milking everything until the bunker intervenes and forced some officiating on the game.

I bet the NSWRL cronies will be gushing over it though
"FinALs hAve cOmE eArLy"
surprised pikachu face

Oh man, you are a comedian.

Radley isnt coming back for weeks after that. Tupou has done his groin, thats going to be a while. Collins even with Uncle nick in his corner isnt getting away with that tackle. JWH may miss a week and thats the best he will do really.

Amazing what happens when the ref puts the whistle away. Neither side can complain.
Oh don't worry... Bellamy will have plenty to complain about I'm sure

Lol Gordie blaming the ref for JWH's rake and sending him to the bin... but fails to mention that NAS was planning to have a little lie down as soon as he felt the hand go across his face.

"Two big alphas going about it".... NAS turns into itty bitty baby looking for a penalty

Gee just got completely bullied tonight.

He tried his best to put the whistle away but the players forced his hand. This led to a lot of catch-up penalties or non-calls which overall made for a messy game.

So technically the roosters had three successful challenges. Pretty incompetent from the ref.

Parker immediately dismissing Collins hip drop... "I think it will be on the lower scale"

Isn't this Collins 3rd or 4th cannon ball or hip drop THIS YEAR!!

Parker immediately dismissing Collins hip drop... "I think it will be on the lower scale"

Isn't this Collins 3rd or 4th cannon ball or hip drop THIS YEAR!!

The NRL made their example ... now, they'll go back to preventing players from missing the finals.

I'm sure Patty getting heavily hit a month ago has sent a clear message to the players not to do these tackles

Active Now

• BruiserMk1
  • Ghost of Vlansys
  • Muros
  • Dash
  • Nerd
  • Manofoneway
  • mystico
  • Financeguy
  • Dreaglor
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.