NRL 2022 Round 4 Discussion

[st_table="45%"][st_tr][st_td_row="2"]
9527.jpg
[/st_td_row][st_td]Wrighty - nzwarriors.com[/st_td][/st_tr][st_tr][st_td="0.7"]JOINED: .May 25, 2021
REACTIONS: 3,057
[/st_td][/st_tr][/st_table]
11709.jpg
[/st_td_row][st_td]BooKhaki - broncoshq.com[/st_td][/st_tr][st_tr][st_td="0.7"]JOINED: .September 16, 2020

I'd swap Haas for him right now. Manu is a freak, and is wasted in the centres.

A trade for the ages

I want to fold some Kents

Broncos: Haas for Manu sounds like a good, fair trade.

Roosters: Haha good one. We'll take both please and thank you.

Roosters: Change of plan, we'll also take Kotoni Staggs and Herbie once we've boozed up Teddy and sent him to a Korean restaurant.

Nah it won't be Teddy, it will be Adam Keighran which of course will free up 3.3 million dollaridoos.

@Manly fans

Reports DCE has extended until the end of 2025, taking him to age 36. How do you lot feel about it?

I've always been a big fan of DCE and think he cops shit simply because he's well spoken but I'd like to know how Manly fans feel about the extension. Has the 8 year deal been a masterstroke?

3558.jpg
[/st_td_row][st_td]globaleagle - silvertails.net[/st_td][/st_tr][st_tr][st_td="0.7"]JOINED: .October 7, 2011
2021.jpg
[/st_td_row][st_td]Kimlo - broncoshq.com[/st_td][/st_tr][st_tr][st_td="0.7"]JOINED: .April 25, 2008

@Manly fans

Reports DCE has extended until the end of 2025, taking him to age 36. How do you lot feel about it?

I've always been a big fan of DCE and think he cops **** simply because he's well spoken but I'd like to know how Manly fans feel about the extension. Has the 8 year deal been a masterstroke?

Well.... reading other threads in our forum, he is as polarising there as in many aspects of the 'media' life.

Some love it, some are disgusted.

@Manly fans

I've always been a big fan of DCE and think he cops shit simply because he's well spoken but I'd like to know how Manly fans feel about the extension. Has the 8 year deal been a masterstroke?
Surely he's not on the same cash as he's been on though??

If they can keep DCE on a sub $1m deal (like $800k) that reduces as time goes on then it's probably not the worst.

You would be hoping he's down near $500k or so by the time it ends.

He's been a pretty durable player from memory and his game is more about smarts than physical attributes... but tackling big 120kg dudes in the NRL is a little more wearing on the body compared to Tom Brady sitting back in the pocket at 40+ yr of age, so you'd be hoping there are some contingencies hiding away in that contract

[/st_td_row][st_td]IQofalimabean - silvertails.net[/st_td][/st_tr][st_tr][st_td="0.7"]JOINED: .July 15, 2012
2021.jpg
[/st_td_row][st_td]Kimlo - broncoshq.com[/st_td][/st_tr][st_tr][st_td="0.7"]JOINED: .April 25, 2008

@Manly fans

I've always been a big fan of DCE and think he cops **** simply because he's well spoken but I'd like to know how Manly fans feel about the extension. Has the 8 year deal been a masterstroke?

I dont consider dce a great player. He is not like Lyon, Stewart, Matai, or Watmough but he has been a good half back for manly we just payed overs for him.

9527.jpg
[/st_td_row][st_td]Wrighty - nzwarriors.com[/st_td][/st_tr][st_tr][st_td="0.7"]JOINED: .May 25, 2021
REACTIONS: 3,067
Zerotackle just reported this rumour

Sticking with the Tigers, there are rumours they are looking to Shane Flanagan to replace the seemingly doomed Michael McGuire. Talk is that Kyle Flanagan will come across in a straight swap for Brooks, will go to the Dogs. The Tigers will have to consume $700,000 of that deal for it to happen. Desperate times I guess.

3558.jpg
[/st_td_row][st_td]globaleagle - silvertails.net[/st_td][/st_tr][st_tr][st_td="0.7"]JOINED: .October 7, 2011
Any more teams coming on to the cross forum chat in the future?

9527.jpg
REACTIONS: 3,067

Zerotackle just reported this rumour

Sticking with the Tigers, there are rumours they are looking to Shane Flanagan to replace the seemingly doomed Michael McGuire. Talk is that Kyle Flanagan will come across in a straight swap for Brooks, will go to the Dogs. The Tigers will have to consume $700,000 of that deal for it to happen. Desperate times I guess.

That's a good choice for both teams (not factoring financial aspects). Brooks and Flanagan both need a seachange to see if they have a future in the NRL.

Flanagan is shady but is a good coach. I'm kind of so desperate for success, I kind of wish the Broncs would go for him.

4619.jpg
[/st_td_row][st_td]Worried2Death - nzwarriors.com[/st_td][/st_tr][st_tr][st_td="0.7"]JOINED: .March 5, 2016
REACTIONS: 9,198
8423.jpg
[/st_td_row][st_td]Sproj - broncoshq.com[/st_td][/st_tr][st_tr][st_td="0.7"]JOINED: .September 5, 2013

That's a good choice for both teams (not factoring financial aspects). Brooks and Flanagan both need a seachange to see if they have a future in the NRL.

Flanagan is shady but is a good coach. I'm kind of so desperate for success, I kind of wish the Broncs would go for him.

Same for us, but you just know all the finals games and trophies he gets you will never buy back your soul.

4619.jpg
[/st_td_row][st_td]Worried2Death - nzwarriors.com[/st_td][/st_tr][st_tr][st_td="0.7"]JOINED: .March 5, 2016

Same for us, but you just know all the finals games and trophies he gets you will never buy back your soul.

Sure but do you think the Roosters being in Politis' pocket and Melbourne and their massive benefits subsequent to their systematic cap rorting care? Or Penrith constantly living offside? The reality is, all the successful teams cheat, it is just they go about it 'legally'.

4619.jpg
8423.jpg
[/st_td_row][st_td]Sproj - broncoshq.com[/st_td][/st_tr][st_tr][st_td="0.7"]JOINED: .September 5, 2013

Sure but do you think the Roosters being in Politis' pocket and Melbourne and their massive benefits subsequent to their systematic cap rorting care? Or Penrith constantly living offside? The reality is, all the successful teams cheat, it is just they go about it 'legally'.

I dont believe in souls anyway so I'd be ok with it, as they say at the Sharls the only way to beat a pack of cheating ***** it to

4619.jpg
8423.jpg

I dont believe in souls anyway so I'd be ok with it, as they say at the Sharks the only way to beat a pack of cheating ***** it to become the biggest ****.

4461.jpg
[/st_td_row][st_td]Mr Dragon - nzwarriors.com[/st_td][/st_tr][st_tr][st_td="0.7"]JOINED: .July 25, 2015
REACTIONS: 2,681
I dont believe in souls anyway so I'd be ok with it, as they say at the Sharks the only way to beat a pack of cheating cu**s it to become the biggest cu**.
Sproj could easily become a nzwarriors member, do you think he will jump ship! 🤣

4619.jpg
REACTIONS: 9,199
Sproj could easily become a nzwarriors member, do you think he will jump ship! 🤣
He sounds like a broken man after losing to us, a bit like everyone Flegler has ever "tackled"

Active Now

• Footy Fanatic
  • Redux
  • winslow_wong
  • Broncos Maestro
  • Johnny92
  • I bleed Maroon
  • Porthoz
  • Morkel
  • Brett Da Man LeMan
  • Allo
  • Bish
  • NSW stables
  • Broncosgirl
  • Harry Sack
... and 1 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.