CROSS FORUM NRL 2022 Round 7 Discussion

This will ruin so many tipping comps but it'll be worth it to see the Tigers get another win and leave the Dogs alone at the bottom of the ladder.

king of the hill GIF

@ningnangnong you absolute lunatic

[st_table="45%"][st_tr][st_td_row="2"]
1.jpg
[/st_td_row][st_td]tajhay - nzwarriors.com[/st_td][/st_tr][st_tr][st_td="0.7"]JOINED: .March 29, 2012
REACTIONS: 24,194
[/st_td][/st_tr][/st_table]
Hastings is a great clubman

“Insanity is doing the same thing over and over again, but expecting different results.”​

that Souths loss means they remain in 8th on differential over us and the Warriors

I’m pleased to see Hastings going well and Madge is gonna be coach of the year for swapping the halves.
I don’t know what Hastings did to make himself so unpopular that he has to leave the country but seems like he has a good heart

I’m pleased to see Hastings going well and Madge is gonna be coach of the year for swapping the halves.
I don’t know what Hastings did to make himself so unpopular that he has to leave the country but seems like he has a good heart
Yeah he's ridiculously likeable, sounds like an absolute champion bloke if you ask me.

By his own admission he was a bit of an arsehole in his younger days. Probably just needed to grow up

Trent Barret is the one who sacked him from Manly. So maybe….just maybe….it wasn’t actually Hastings who needed to go to the other side of the world 🧐

Trent Barret is the one who sacked him from Manly. So maybe….just maybe….it wasn’t actually Hastings who needed to go to the other side of the world 🧐

Hastings admitted himself his attitude wasn't the best. He really didn't turn it around for himself until he went to England.

Can you picture them holding up the premiership this year?

I can't, which is going to present another test for Fitzgibbon and that's making the appropriate changes and picking the right players for the 13.

One thing that can be said for Fitzgibbon is that he's had a positive effect overall on the squad. Henjak enjoyed early success but a lot of the performances were far from convincing. That Melbourne game was an infamous 'doesn't count' because the Broncos scored a controversial try off a knock on to win the game.

I can't picture it, especially after the Melbourne game. I think that Melbourne game showed they still have a lot of work if they want to compete with the likes of Melbourne and Panthers. Melbourne were able to pick them apart far too easily. Once they settled into the game and went up a gear, Sharks couldn't handle them.

I think they will get there under Fitzgibbon, but not this year. They would need all of the stars to align and a lot of luck to go their way, especially hitting a real purple patch of form come finals time, if they want any chance of winning it.

But I also said Sharks in '16 would burn out.

Fitzgibbon's influence on this Shark side has been more positive than Henjak's on the Broncos, but for mine it just shows how easily and quickly things can go bad. I think it's a bit early to buy into the hype, though I do think Fitzgibbon will be the real deal. He's bided his time and he's had a very good education being under some really good coaches.

5451.jpg
[/st_td_row][st_td]Sky Waka - nzwarriors.com[/st_td][/st_tr][st_tr][st_td="0.7"]JOINED: .August 28, 2017
REACTIONS: 506
Newcastle's NSW Cup team at 6's & 7's. 6 out with Covid.

62.jpg
[/st_td_row][st_td]Sup42 - nzwarriors.com[/st_td][/st_tr][st_tr][st_td="0.7"]JOINED: .May 7, 2012
REACTIONS: 53,631
Carn Newy and the Raiders.

Active Now

• BruiserMk1
  • Tim K
  • GCBRONCO
  • Behind enemy lines
  • Scdeac
  • Hoof Hearted
  • Rough and Ready
  • Gaz
  • Dexter
  • Purple Pills
  • Wild Horse
  • Skyblues87
  • TwoLeftFeet
  • broncotville
  • Waynesaurus
  • winslow_wong
  • Howie
  • Sproj
  • broncsgoat
  • bb_gun
... and 16 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.