CROSS FORUM NRL 2022 Round 7 Discussion

Late changes for Parra v Newy:

Tom Opacic out with Brown to centre and Jake Arthur to the halves, Cartwright onto the bench. Saifitis switch spots and Simi Sasagi onto the bench for Sue

Tom Opacic out with Brown to centre and Jake Arthur to the halves, Cartwright onto the bench. Saifitis switch spots and Simi Sasagi onto the bench for Sue

Not sure why you would move one of the form 5/8’s to centre.

I don’t get that one. Surely they have another option.

So we don't use the nepotism tag for Brad Arthur and his son then???

They are running low on outside backs. So many injured. Didnt surprise me Tommy had to pull out. He was in a pretty bad way last week and has been struggling with his neck and throat. They were probably hoping it would improve.

The upside to putting Brown there is he’s guaranteed to make metres and do the work as he does it at 5/8th anyway. But he’s been better this year with his playmaking involvement so I wouldn’t want to move him. They just have no outside backs left I guess

The upside to putting Brown there is he’s guaranteed to make metres and do the work as he does it at 5/8th anyway. But he’s been better this year with his playmaking involvement so I wouldn’t want to move him. They just have no outside backs left I guess

They would have probably been better putting Cartwright of Matterson there instead of disrupting their spine

His head collected the knee of the other Eels player, that was the reason.

Ordinary first half from the Knights. The loss of Ponga didn't help but it just seems to be the same ol' story with them where their attack is easily read and they're not making enough inroads to put on the plays they want to. It's basically ruck it up and then give the ball to centres and hope for the best. The halves really need to take more ownership. Clifford has come up with some great long kicks but he's still struggling to string good plays together - that intercept was really poor from him.

Knights just getting worse by the week.
At home on a Sunday arv as well. That's usually their bread and butter

Just not turning up... their middle is doing nothing

[st_table="45%"][st_tr][st_td_row="2"]
5210.jpg
[/st_td_row][st_td]AlexM - nzwarriors.com[/st_td][/st_tr][st_tr][st_td="0.7"]JOINED: .February 19, 2017
REACTIONS: 7,194
[/st_td][/st_tr][/st_table]
Can't help but think Newcastle and KP are both regretting the deal somewhat

Active Now

• Behind enemy lines
  • Johnny92
  • winslow_wong
  • Aldo
  • Dexter
  • broncsgoat
  • Gaz
  • Evander
  • broncotville
  • NYCDB
  • Fatboy
  • Locky's Left Boot
  • FACTHUNT
  • Hoof Hearted
  • Sproj
  • Lurker
  • RolledOates
  • Allo
  • Manofoneway
... and 26 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.