CROSS FORUM NRL 2022 Round 7 Discussion

Newcastle couldn't get anything going in that second half. Two early mistakes and they threw up the white flag just a really disappointing performance from everyone really. I know they're missing Brailey, Fitzgibbon and Barnett but there's a few positions they really need to work on. I don't think Sasagi as a loose forward was the play, they need a much harder edge.

Crossland is not a dummy half. They need to shelve that experiment and quickly.

I missed the end of the Knights/Eels match. Did Moses seriously boot a FG when they were up 38-2? What a **** head

Yep.
3 great outcomes this weekend, First being the Broncos glorious victory, second being the Tigers having a win (was starting to feel really sorry for them), and now the knights getting belted on the back of signing Ponga.
Titans losing badly?

I missed the end of the Knights/Eels match. Did Moses seriously boot a FG when they were up 38-2? What a **** head
There was about 5 seconds to go.

Don’t see the issue, a lot of teams do it to finish the game off

For one point? Force a line drop out and let the clock run out. If they're up by 6, no problem but there was no chance in hell the Knights were coming back there. Just a dick move, especially after losing by a FG the last week.

The Panthers are just so unlikeable. Even the Storm at the height of their cheating days weren't as arrogant as these tools.
They give Storm a run for their money that's for sure.
I would love to see the Raiders beat them today.

[st_table="45%"][st_tr][st_td_row="2"]
62.jpg
[/st_td_row][st_td]Sup42 - nzwarriors.com[/st_td][/st_tr][st_tr][st_td="0.7"]JOINED: .May 7, 2012
REACTIONS: 53,633
[/st_td][/st_tr][/st_table]
Tapine is a tough guy, he's hamered in the legs and buckled a couple of times.

9427.jpg
[/st_td_row][st_td]Toookey - nzwarriors.com[/st_td][/st_tr][st_tr][st_td="0.7"]JOINED: .May 3, 2021
REACTIONS: 3,670
Not sure if I want Raiders to have 50 put on them and be disheartened, or lose a heart breaking field goal/last gasp try. We play them next week - what’s better for us?!

The offside at scrums is becoming a joke
The only thing that it does do is basically give the attacking team a free shot.

If the opposition is always offside then a knock on on tackle 1 doesn't matter because you'll get the ball back

I don't see why more teams don't do it. It's good for P/D and great practice in a real game.

Plus it sinks the boot in.

No doubt Roosters took that field goal to make it 59-0 so they can be the ones to sink the boot in and give us our biggest loss in our history.

4347.jpg
[/st_td_row][st_td]RiceOwl - nzwarriors.com[/st_td][/st_tr][st_tr][st_td="0.7"]JOINED: .March 28, 2015
REACTIONS: 1,509
Not sure if I want Raiders to have 50 put on them and be disheartened, or lose a heart breaking field goal/last gasp try. We play them next week - what’s better for us?!
Heartbreaking loss…hurts morale to get oh so close.

You also hope the get belted around a bit too

4275.jpg
[/st_td_row][st_td]BeastMode - nzwarriors.com[/st_td][/st_tr][st_tr][st_td="0.7"]JOINED: .March 7, 2015
REACTIONS: 20,244
1809.jpg
[/st_td_row][st_td]Fozz - broncoshq.com[/st_td][/st_tr][st_tr][st_td="0.7"]JOINED: .March 4, 2008

The Panthers are just so unlikeable. Even the Storm at the height of their cheating days weren't as arrogant as these tools.

Kinda thought that was always the case with Aussies in general when it came to sports. Especially cricket.

thats never a penalty in any other game so bs, todd payten was right in assessment of reffing couple weeks ago

Ricky going to blow a gasket over that call

Active Now

• Allo
  • Waynesaurus
  • Battler
  • Johnny92
  • Fozz
  • Footy Fanatic
  • Wolfie
  • Dexter
  • Xzei
  • LockyersLeftBoot
  • Hurrijo
  • heartly87
  • broncoscope
  • simplythebest
  • The True King
  • the_next
  • Cavalo
  • Foordy
  • Painin the Haas
... and 11 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.