CROSS FORUM NRL 2022 Round 7 Discussion

They are running low on outside backs. So many injured. Didnt surprise me Tommy had to pull out. He was in a pretty bad way last week and has been struggling with his neck and throat. They were probably hoping it would improve.

Cartwright can fill in at centre, Matterson as well could do the job. Brown isn’t a natural centre so I don’t really see him doing any better than them.

The spine is such a crucial part of the team, I don’t get why they would want to tinker with it when they have other options to put there.

I guess it worked out for them in the end.

[st_table="45%"][st_tr][st_td_row="2"]
5210.jpg
[/st_td_row][st_td]AlexM - nzwarriors.com[/st_td][/st_tr][st_tr][st_td="0.7"]JOINED: .February 19, 2017
REACTIONS: 7,195
[/st_td][/st_tr][/st_table]
Man , Newcastle getting rickrolled

5210.jpg
[/st_td_row][st_td]AlexM - nzwarriors.com[/st_td][/st_tr][st_tr][st_td="0.7"]JOINED: .February 19, 2017
REACTIONS: 7,195
They got rid of brownie for this btw.

Wow that was poor goal line defence from KP

unpopular opinion but dont think Gagai deserves a origin jumper been shit this year

unpopular decision dont think Gagai deserves a origin jumper been shit this year

He’s never really been outstanding at club level apart from a few purple patches. Mostly he’s been solid throughout his career.

He lifts a level when he plays Origin. I think he has enough runs on the board in the Origin arena to warrant selection regardless of form.

This is getting real ugly... and it's glorious

This is getting real ugly... and it's glorious
Yep.
3 great outcomes this weekend, First being the Broncos glorious victory, second being the Tigers having a win (was starting to feel really sorry for them), and now the knights getting belted on the back of signing Ponga.

Adam looking very much Seibold-esque in the box there

How the hell has the ref called held there anyway... unless he was doing it purely to manufacture a penalty for a knights team that is completely out of the contest

How the hell has the ref called held there anyway... unless he was doing it purely to manufacture a penalty for a knights team that is completely out of the contest
It doesn't matter if he shouldn't have called held, how is that a challenge able play?

4619.jpg
[/st_td_row][st_td]Worried2Death - nzwarriors.com[/st_td][/st_tr][st_tr][st_td="0.7"]JOINED: .March 5, 2016
REACTIONS: 9,395
Poor old Knights diabolical today. Parra jumper looks like a paintball ambush.

Newcastle with some really soft defence this game. They are in a mess.

62.jpg
[/st_td_row][st_td]Sup42 - nzwarriors.com[/st_td][/st_tr][st_tr][st_td="0.7"]JOINED: .May 7, 2012
REACTIONS: 53,631
I'm all bugled out for the W/E.

Hope no one Farted, might get beat up.

Active Now

• IceWorks
  • Skyblues87
  • Allo
  • Lurker
  • Browny
  • Harry Sack
  • Evander
  • winslow_wong
  • Aldo
  • Locky's Left Boot
  • Behind enemy lines
  • Ghost of Vlansys
  • Wolfie
  • Manofoneway
  • Gaz
  • Xzei
  • Hoof Hearted
  • mrslong
  • Johnny92
... and 25 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.