CROSS FORUM NRL 2022 Round 7 Discussion

[st_table="45%"][st_tr][st_td_row="2"]
1100.jpg
[/st_td_row][st_td]matiunz - nzwarriors.com[/st_td][/st_tr][st_tr][st_td="0.7"]JOINED: .July 15, 2013
REACTIONS: 18,120
[/st_td][/st_tr][/st_table]
Looks like his goal is to play SOO with NSW rather than the Kiwis
Yeah saw an interview on nine news tonight and he was “if I keep playing well hopefully I can make the squad “

This year yet?

62.jpg
[/st_td_row][st_td]Sup42 - nzwarriors.com[/st_td][/st_tr][st_tr][st_td="0.7"]JOINED: .May 7, 2012
REACTIONS: 53,610
Oh my God that was the best cut out ball thrown this year and to a universally mocked Winger in the Fox...no trys Addo Carr gets a double.

Brissy are staring at the soap bar on the showers floor just now and reaching out with two shaking hands...

62.jpg
[/st_td_row][st_td]Sup42 - nzwarriors.com[/st_td][/st_tr][st_tr][st_td="0.7"]JOINED: .May 7, 2012
Well done Donkeys, a mighty fight back against the worst team in decades. GAME ON MAKE IT A BRONCOS DOGS THRILLER!!

4461.jpg
[/st_td_row][st_td]Mr Dragon - nzwarriors.com[/st_td][/st_tr][st_tr][st_td="0.7"]JOINED: .July 25, 2015
REACTIONS: 2,738
Bulldogs playing the best i have seen in ages, with low budget team!

1100.jpg
[/st_td_row][st_td]matiunz - nzwarriors.com[/st_td][/st_tr][st_tr][st_td="0.7"]JOINED: .July 15, 2013
No expectations and a few players wanting to claim a spot does wonders i guess

This year yet?

62.jpg
Because they know they are up against the most gutless team in the NRL and yeah they are playing like super stars.

Just for the record, forward passes don't matter

4275.jpg
[/st_td_row][st_td]BeastMode - nzwarriors.com[/st_td][/st_tr][st_tr][st_td="0.7"]JOINED: .March 7, 2015
REACTIONS: 20,226
TPJ, Burton, JAC and now Dufty.

All the new boys contributing.

Pour me more rum and find me a girl somebody

62.jpg
Excuse the anti Broncos vitriol, it comes from a place close to home.

The Broncos have become the Warriors past. Too many egos, hopeless coaches, and too many lazy attacking flogs who want to win by outscoring the opposition.

But like the recent flog Warriors the Coach is not the biggest problem...
the bastard players are mocking and shitting on Walter's like Elliot, Iro, Cappy, Kearney et al.

Walter's deserves better.

4461.jpg
[/st_td_row][st_td]Mr Dragon - nzwarriors.com[/st_td][/st_tr][st_tr][st_td="0.7"]JOINED: .July 25, 2015
REACTIONS: 2,739
Excuse the anti Broncos vitriol, it comes from a place close to home.

The Broncos have become the Warriors past. Too many egos, hopeless coaches, and too many lazy attacking flogs who want to win by outscoring the opposition.

But like the recent flog Warriors the Coach is not the biggest problem...
the bastard players are mocking and shitting on Walter's like Elliot, Iro, Cappy, Kearney et al.

Imagine if Bronco players got payed on effort 🤣

1100.jpg
Even though they’re leading the Dogs are looking on the ropes at the moment

This year yet?

1100.jpg
There it is, brave effort from the dogs but wheels look to have fallen off

This year yet?

1.jpg
[/st_td_row][st_td]tajhay - nzwarriors.com[/st_td][/st_tr][st_tr][st_td="0.7"]JOINED: .March 29, 2012
REACTIONS: 24,161
As does Brown. From outside the club moreso than the players. We lose 2 games in a row, and some supporters start chanting "let's sack the coach" line.

Our club is building. We need to be patient. There are positive signs.

“Insanity is doing the same thing over and over again, but expecting different results.”​

4461.jpg
REACTIONS: 2,740
Reynolds earning his money

4461.jpg
REACTIONS: 2,740
As does Brown. From outside the club moreso than the players. We lose 2 games in a row, and some supporters start chanting "let's sack the coach" line.

Our club is building. We need to be patient. There are positive signs.
Every game we have been in contention, best start to a season we have had for a long time!

1.jpg
[/st_td_row][st_td]tajhay - nzwarriors.com[/st_td][/st_tr][st_tr][st_td="0.7"]JOINED: .March 29, 2012
REACTIONS: 24,163
Every game we have been in contention, best start to a season we have had for a long time!
Yep. And sometimes we don't appreciate because we aren't acknowledging our recent past.

“Insanity is doing the same thing over and over again, but expecting different results.”​

Active Now

• Broncs1459
  • FaceOfMutiny
  • mitch222
  • Stix
  • Tristan1990
  • Mr Fourex
  • eggstar10
  • heartly87
  • maddo
  • Gaz
  • Dexter
  • teampjta
  • davidp
  • Harry Sack
  • Jason Simmons
  • Bucking Beads
  • Financeguy
  • Broncosarethebest
  • Johnny92
  • Galah
... and 8 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.