NRL 2023 Finals Week 2 Discussion

Man, that play out to KP out the back is so easy to read

Walsh is so much faster than KP, though, Ennis

Also I think Ponga might have played himself out of a battle for an Aussie 1 jersey, he's been easily contained.

They are going to have to put together an all time boil over. They have to verse a a million times better team in a completely opposite environment. Not a single Warriors players has played origin they will not know what the **** hit them when they play in front of a packed out suncorp. We have big game players without a doubt. For sure don’t be complacent but at the same time do not for a fucken second be timid of what we have to verse next week. About as optimal as prelims get.

I was thinking before this game that the warriors run has been a lot like the Broncis 06 run …. And now they’ve also smashed the knights.

Really hope that’s where the similarities end.

They are going to have to put together an all time boil over. They have to verse a a million times better team in a completely opposite environment. Not a single Warriors players has played origin they will not know what the **** hit them when they play in front of a packed out suncorp. We have big game players without a doubt. For sure don’t be complacent but at the same time do not for a fucken second be timid of what we have to verse next week. About as optimal as prelims get.

Yep agreed. I was worried about Newcastle because although nowhere near as good, they play like us and can pull out a gun performance. The Warriors won't beat themselves but they don't have an extra gear to go to like Newcastle does either.

They have had their fairytale and it’s been a well deserved moment from everything they have given up and how well they have played this year. But move over the big boys are here now.

I cannot see it happening, but if the wahs get to th gf, I am so on that wahgon

Active Now

• Pablo
  • LittleDavey
  • Santa
  • Sproj
  • Wolfie
  • something
  • broncsgoat
  • DrGee
  • Bish
  • levikaden
  • Maroon4life
  • KateBroncos1812
  • Johnny92
  • Skyblues87
  • broncs30
  • Broncosgirl
  • Splinter
  • BroncoFan94
  • Footy Fanatic
  • Maddy
... and 24 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.