NRL 2023 Finals Week 2 Discussion

Maybe they have but like, we will have half a FAR better team in there. I don't think we have much to worry about if we play anywhere near our usual level or beyond.
We have to be absolutely on our game. I just hope we didn’t waste all our energy on the storm.

I don't think our defense will be making those mistakes. Shut down SJ early like we did with Souffs and I think we will be ok

I don't think our defense will be making those mistakes. Shut down SJ early like we did with Souffs and I think we will be ok

Just look at the head to head when I do it later, we have them in most positions across the park, we should be expecting a comfortable win.

So I should pack a brown bag and stay calm for next Saturday and probably cancel my plans especially my trip to Brisbane
Breathe Chill Out GIF by CSDRMS

The other thing is, Newcastle have Ponga and Young, and sometimes Best and Gamble and that is it.

We have Walsh, Reynolds, Mam, Haas, Farnworth, Staggs, Cobbo, Carrigan and a freaking amazing bench. Do not worry, we are a completely different proposition for the Warriors. They have SJ, AFB, DWZ and that's about it. Shut down SJ and you shut down them. If they shut down Walsh, we still have Reynolds and Mam.

We absolutely cannot be complacent next week. Warriors will have a lot of support at Suncorp, they have a lot of points in them. And, realistically, we are highly likely to be rusty being only our third game in 6 weeks.

Johnson has been immense today. We were barely tested against the storm re: repeat sets
And mate? A schoolboy half can be immense with how dominant their froward pack has been. We are so much better than them it’s not even funny and if we struggle to beat them remotely we may as well not bother go down to Sydney the following week.

We absolutely cannot be complacent next week. Warriors will have a lot of support at Suncorp, they have a lot of points in them. And, realistically, we are highly likely to be rusty being only our third game in 6 weeks.

Don't worry man, we can be complacent, you can be sure the players won't be.

There is a huge difference between being confident in your team, game plan, abilities, and respecting your opposition and being complacent. This current broncos team really do look like they want to win and crush opponents and that they go away and study their opponent every week.

Active Now

• Browny
  • Jazza
  • Jedhead
  • marw
  • sooticus
  • Bucking Beads
  • I bleed Maroon
  • Fozz
  • MrRobot
  • Harry Sack
  • Mustafur
  • Scorchie
  • Brett Da Man LeMan
  • Broncosarethebest
  • Foordy
  • BRC088
  • Johnny92
  • Santa
  • KateBroncos1812
  • TonyTheJugoslav
... and 15 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.