NRL 2023 Finals Week 3 Discussion

Cake walk for the pahs. 20 mins for storm to do a bit of damage. I really hope broncs win tomorrow, cuz Warriors have no chance vs panthers. Would be a fizzer of a gf.

Nelson comes in late and with knees... how is he not in the bin then??

Well Penrith have done their bit, now we do ours and everyone gets the GF everyone wanted.

This is alot of arrogance to bench Luai this early, but it does make sense.

I'm still very confident we would have put at least 3 tries on the Riff in the first half. They are beating a side on the way down. They wont do this to us.
a team with actual middles that can push them back with a fullback no one has been able to catch all season is alot of tries.

Ref has done his job... wonder how Trent's doing??

Feel bad for Olam, gets his chance and has been pretty ordinary

If Bellamy doesn't get some good middles into this team before he retires, storm will lose everyone on that sinking ship club.

Hughes kicking has been woeful tonight

There's been some really bizarre moments in the game.

Cleary there stumbling around and trying to surrender the ball on the dead-ball line, Kenny rugging up with NAS and just some bizarre moments.

Genuinely shocked that neither NAS or King have been sent to the bin.

There's been some really bizarre moments in the game.

Cleary there stumbling around and trying to surrender the ball on the dead-ball line, Kenny rugging up with NAS and just some bizarre moments.

Genuinely shocked that neither NAS or King have been sent to the bin.
Ref lost control early. I'm surprised it hasn't been wilder

Active Now

• Broncosgirl
  • MaroubraBroncos
  • I bleed Maroon
  • Brett Da Man LeMan
  • Mr Fourex
  • Morkel
  • Sproj
  • Old Mate
  • Lurker
  • bert_lifts
  • bb_gun
  • lynx000
  • Maddy
  • ivanhungryjak
  • leish107
  • Gaz
  • FACTHUNT
  • Bucking Beads
  • Footy Fanatic
... and 24 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.