NRL 2023 Finals Week 3 Discussion

he only works when he doesn't start the game, you would think having grant not start aswell having them both come on at the same time would be the go to.
He's got about 5 decent minutes. The rest he floats around looking to flop in.

Nelson is a myth who only tries to actually cause injuries. Not hurt players in legit tacklss

He's got about 5 decent minutes. The rest he floats around looking to flop in.
he is at best doing flegs mins but I have to admit when used properly he does have alot more effect than him.

that said we went away from using flegs for that same role which he is better at.

Fisher Harris is as bad as Gallen. Every tackle he makes ends up with his forearm in somebodies face.
Yep pretty blatant facial in one of the previous defensive sets... and just let go... I guess Trent is on holidays, because it was a pretty simple catch up penalty for the ref

My bet on To'o for most tries in the finals is looking good so far.

Melbourne need forwards for next season....badly.

Shhhhh. Or just go to specsavers. He was clearly hit in the head by King you cockwomble.
He didn't stagger or lay down for any extended time. He could have got smashed in the head with a hammer and it wouldn't have mattered.

Active Now

• leon.bott
  • porouian
  • Scorchie
  • Footy Fanatic
  • Fatboy
  • theshed
  • Broncosgirl
  • the_next
  • Culhwch
  • I bleed Maroon
  • Gaz
  • Ejbroncos
  • The Boss
  • broncsgoat
  • Broncosarethebest
  • FACTHUNT
  • lynx000
  • Justwin
  • Robboi_321
  • Mightybroncs2k17
... and 27 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.