NRL 2023 Finals Week 3 Discussion

Shhhhh. Or just go to specsavers. He was clearly hit in the head by King you cockwomble.
I'm not sure about an HIA, but it was just bizarre. Refuses to let go of the ball, has a glazed over expression on his face and stumbles over to the try line.

weird to see all the storm fans have left and it's most of the crowd in sydney lmao.

I'm not sure about an HIA, but it was just bizarre. Refuses to let go of the ball, has a glazed over expression on his face and stumbles over to the try line.

I think he should have been. He clearly wasnt right. He got hit in the head and in the game today its a head check any contact with the head. The NRL cant go on about player safety if they let things like that go on.

Hardest thing seve has done all night. Elite sandbag.

Way too good, amazing side. They'll turn up to the GF and play an 8,9 or 10 outta 10 game

At this point who can beat the panthers? They’re a well oiled machine.
I mean I love the attempt at pessimism, but you're still not @Super Freak ... so it won't count

I bet because Matty Johns is doing today at fox we are cursed with Corey Parker tomorrow.

At this point who can beat the panthers?

Active Now

• Smokin' Joe
  • leish107
  • Behind enemy lines
  • Mr Fourex
  • Footy Fanatic
  • Bucking Beads
  • Dexter
  • winslow_wong
  • Manofoneway
  • Maroon4life
  • Broncosgirl
  • I bleed Maroon
  • the_next
  • Totally Unr3al
  • Ejbroncos
  • leon.bott
  • Fatboy
  • Scorchie
  • theshed
  • porouian
... and 27 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.