NRL 2023 Finals Week 3 Discussion

I've dislocated my Shoulder recently. It dislocated while I was sleeping. Dislocated when I passed a ball. Dislocated pushing my dog back to heel in training. Dislocated putting on a jumper. Dislocated it throwing something on reflex. It's a fucking nightmare. Even in the video of Luai at training he was barely extending it to pass the ball. That won't cut it in the game. He will forget to be careful and it will be out again.

For those in Sydney, you can get Cat3/4 tickets for the panthers game for free by using NRLTINA4 as the unlock code…

Are they seriously just giving them away? Don't have to buy anything, sign up to anything, do anything but chuck in a code?

That’s right. A byproduct of their 2-for-1 offer is that you can get tickets without ever paying for the first one 😂

Well you could until 10 mins ago 🤔

They're a professional organisation, surely they're not that stupid.

Cracking Up Lol GIF

This is good though, might help the NRL see that actually most fans couldn’t care less about the Panthers and stop giving them leg ups for…you guessed it…the fans…they actually don’t have.

This is good though, might help the NRL see that actually most fans couldn’t care less about the Panthers and stop giving them leg ups for…you guessed it…the fans…they actually don’t have.
I think it will actually have the opposite effect. They will continue to have to support them because AFL is moving in on that territory.

I think it will actually have the opposite effect. They will continue to have to support them because AFL is moving in on that territory.

With who? GWS? They've been there for years.

I've dislocated my Shoulder recently. It dislocated while I was sleeping. Dislocated when I passed a ball. Dislocated pushing my dog back to heel in training. Dislocated putting on a jumper. Dislocated it throwing something on reflex. It's a fucking nightmare. Even in the video of Luai at training he was barely extending it to pass the ball. That won't cut it in the game. He will forget to be careful and it will be out again.

It's not just ligaments, you also tear muscles. After a bit of physio you can live a good life if your muscles have built back up to support the area but that's where my doubt is, it's only been 3 weeks or so. I did my knee and they got it back in but then it came back out when they tried to get my knee up for an x-ray. Hasn't happened since and I am comfortably able to do squats and the like.

There was a period there though where I could feel it sliding laterally and that's scary as shit, if your knee comes out, you're gonna hit the deck. I actually fractured my wrist when it happened the first time because I used my hand to brace myself for the fall.

Did anyone watch Munsters interview on 360?

I think Gordies comments about the Storm forward pack being dominated by Broncos hit a nerve.
Expect it to be in the 'news' cycle as soon as possible

With who? GWS? They've been there for years.
Yeah, GWS, and it has been since years that Penrith, Parra, and Canterbury have been gaining leg-ups. Gus went there in 2011 (2 years after GWS began) and I have no doubt he used the AFL encroachment in that area to beg for funding to set up the grassroots system they have there to compete with the AFL youth activities.

side note: The bulldogs stuffed up their side of things more recently, but going back to that time, you will see that Western Sydney NRL clubs have been quite prominent in the NRL.

Active Now

• Lurker
  • Gaz
  • Robboi_321
  • matthewransom34@ic
  • Reds2011
  • Xzei
  • Griffo
  • sooticus
  • Sproj
  • Foordy
  • Wolfie
  • Broncorob
  • Dash
  • broncsgoat
  • mrslong
  • bb_gun
  • Mr Fourex
... and 2 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.