NRL 2023 Round 1 Discussion

Sproj

Sproj

Immortal
Senior Staff
Sep 6, 2013
Johns was too safe, he needed to take the opportunity...also are he and Tyson Gamble long lost brothers?

Fernando

Fernando

NRL Captain
Jun 6, 2015
Turbo was in space but didn't want to stretch out. Shame because he'd have been up against Addo Carr

Cult

Cult

International Rep
Contributor
Oct 17, 2013
The Bulldogs are severely over-hyped this year and I daresay the Tigers will be over-hyped after they beat the Titans

Sproj

Sproj

Immortal
Senior Staff
Sep 6, 2013
I wonder what the comments on Ciraldo will be after this given all the waxing lyrical of how amazing he is and how all these players want to go and be coached by him, etc etc. This has been a truly awful performance, like they are passing it into each others' heads. They are making the Sea Eagles, who have also been awful, look good.

Fozz

Fozz

International Captain
Senior Staff
Mar 4, 2008
Absolute shit house from the Dogs.

They'll never be the new dogs of War with that pack. Not enough grit and too many show ponies.

Also, is it just me or is Tommy Turbo looking like Tommy Four Stroke? He's got the play maker skills but seems to be lacking pace or at least unwilling to really stretch out?

Sproj

Sproj

Immortal
Senior Staff
Sep 6, 2013
TTurbo has been nowhere near his best but seriously, a 70-80% TTurbo is still a top 5 fullback in the comp but I reckon he will be sitting out a few weeks again, he's in trouble.

Waynesaurus

Waynesaurus

NRL Captain
Jun 3, 2013
Looks like Tommy Turbo is broken still/again......

Fernando

Fernando

NRL Captain
Jun 6, 2015
Absolute shit house from the Dogs.

They'll never be the new dogs of War with that pack. Not enough grit and too many show ponies.

Also, is it just me or is Tommy Turbo looking like Tommy Four Stroke? He's got the play maker skills but seems to be lacking pace or at least unwilling to really stretch out?
Turbo had open space in front of him and 70 odd metres to the try line and stopped in his tracks. Best for Manly he plays it like that.

Midean

Midean

State of Origin Rep
Jun 5, 2019
Early predictions for Doggies getting the spoon?

Sproj

Sproj

Immortal
Senior Staff
Sep 6, 2013
Early predictions for Doggies getting the spoon?

Yeah you would be forgiven for thinking after this, this performance has been appalling, they just kept getting in each others' way, it was embarrassing and with the players now they have, that shouldn't be happening.

Foordy

Foordy

International Captain
Contributor
Mar 4, 2008
Has Ciraldo done anything with these guys during the off season?

Active Now

• MrTickyMcG
  • Astro
  • Mighty Bronx
  • Johnny92
  • Rowdy124
  • Sproj
  • Fozz
  • davidp
  • Manofoneway
  • Galah
  • Jedhead
  • Old Mate
  • Justwin
  • Rambstien
  • Battler
  • Aldo
  • BroncosAlways
  • Brocko
  • Mr Fourex
  • Robboi_321
... and 37 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.