NRL 2023 Round 1 Discussion

Rapana is a cheap shot merchant. Maybe he needs to go on another Mormon mission to reduce the red mist.

Did the Raiders even do pre-season? Or was Ricky off on leave and the staff just rolled in the TV with the VHS player and they spent it watching 80s movies?

Raiders still looking better than Doggies.
Was amazed at how bad they looked.

Everything coming off for the Cowgirls at the moment, if the Raiders could have held on until half time 12-0 wouldn't have been so bad.

raiders probably put in one of the worst half of footballs in a while by a team. gotta be up there with some of our doozies a couple years ago.

whats there completion at? gotta be under half a dozen or so surely.

cows showing that poor goal line defence i noticed in the trials to. they seem to leave big wholes through the middle.

if they do want to be a top 4 side this year they will have to fix that up. top sides will carve them to shreds.

there great in attack though mainly off the back of there quick play the balls they get from the forwards.

raiders probably put in one of the worst half of footballs in a while by a team. gotta be up there with some of our doozies a couple years ago.

whats there completion at? gotta be under half a dozen or so surely.

9/12 vs Cows 21/23.

They are getting absolutely smashed in possession. I wonder if if possession was more even would the Cows be up by two tries?

raiders and doggies fighting for the spoon?

whats there completion at?
75%.

However if you consider one of their completed sets was Fogarty losing the ball behind him and getting tackled, it'd be 66%.

Keep in mind, they finished the half with a set restart, try, kick off. Before then they were at 6/9 sets, 5/9 (55%) if you accept that their inability to get to their kick resulted in an incomplete set.

They are getting absolutely smashed in possession. I wonder if if possession was more even would the Cows be up by two tries?
That's what they're so good at. Controlling possession, turning the screws and turning to their attacking players at the right time.

Big chance here for the Raiders, gotta do something with it

imagine what politis is going to do to the independent dr if he pulls Tedesco off from a innocuous head knock.

eh who am i kidding Politis will most likely have already paid off the Dr to ensure it dont happen

Active Now

• davidp
  • Yellowfella
  • ostin86
  • Dash
  • NSW stables
  • sooticus
  • porouian
  • Gaz
  • Scdeac
  • winslow_wong
  • mrslong
  • Maddy
  • broncos4life
  • Fatboy
  • Big Del
  • Foordy
  • Waynesaurus
  • broncsgoat
  • GCBRONCO
... and 18 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.