NRL 2023 Round 10 Discussion

BroncsFan

BroncsFan

International Captain
Contributor
Jul 28, 2016
Souths get a penalty in yardage... souths score.

They seem very reliant on penalties for field position, which they shouldn't be able to rely on later in the year during finals.

International Rep
Apr 14, 2013
I couldn't believe how under-appreciated Gilbert was during the bulk of his Cowboys stint. He's been a favourite of mine ever since he was too good for MM Cup and he was the first signing that made me breathe a little easier for the Dolphins. As good as those Storm players are, you need players like Gilbert to carry their work ethic forward.

I just like how Bennett has continued to bring players through. That was the main thing I wanted to see out of their team and the direction I believe they should have gone in. When so many fans wrote them off, I don't think they took into account those young players are and how good O'Sullivan is at his job. That's why they've worked as an expansion club, they're not just taking under-appreciated players that were failed by the system, they're bringing through players the right way.

If anything the Dolphins will only grow the talent pool and they have so many promising young guys coming through. JP Donevski, Michael Waqa, John Fineaganofo, Zac Garton etc. They've built a solid foundation and they play that style of footy Queenslanders appreciate.

Mitchell Rogers too, could be the NRL hooker. Really smart kicking game in Meninga.

BroncsFan

BroncsFan

International Captain
Contributor
Jul 28, 2016
**** off Harry... you're not getting a penalty for not even trying to get the ball at dummy half... although I'm surprised the piss weak NSWRL refs didn't give him one... they give out penalties for anyone who refuses to actually play the game

BroncsFan

BroncsFan

International Captain
Contributor
Jul 28, 2016
**** this ref... that's 3 yardage penalties out of the first 5 or so sets having to do it.

Shit reffing so far

LittleDavey

LittleDavey

NRL Captain
Mar 25, 2013
I want Storm to lose, but not by much. No routing of them this week please Souths, just a tight win. Golden point would be nice thanks.

BroncsFan

BroncsFan

International Captain
Contributor
Jul 28, 2016
Uh oh... NAS running out on the edges... not a good sign

BroncsFan

BroncsFan

International Captain
Contributor
Jul 28, 2016
NAS basically playing 2nd row inside the 20m at the moment

L

Lockysillegitimatechild

State of Origin Rep
Apr 10, 2015
Coates is the worst aerial attacking threat I've ever seen. Wonder if melbourne storm/sunshine coast based ban wagon fans have clued onto it yet

BroncsFan

BroncsFan

International Captain
Contributor
Jul 28, 2016
Coates playing volley ball instead of actually catching it

BroncsFan

BroncsFan

International Captain
Contributor
Jul 28, 2016
Another fucking yardage penalty ... this is turning into the worst game of the weekend so far, when it should be one of the top tier ones

BroncsFan

BroncsFan

International Captain
Contributor
Jul 28, 2016
Yardage penalty ... souths try... ref Gee knows what's up

Broncosgirl

Broncosgirl

Deep in the Heart of Queensland
Contributor
Nov 9, 2022
Even the refs know Coates is no good in the air
Every time I watch Coates, it's like all his concentration goes into jumping the highest .. instead of jumping accurately. So frustrating to watch.

Active Now

• Pablo
  • Broncorob
  • Wolfie
  • BroncosAlways
  • Alec
  • Strop
  • Skyblues87
  • Harry Sack
  • Dash
  • Mr Fourex
  • bazza
  • Mightybroncs2k17
  • Foordy
  • GCBRONCO
  • winslow_wong
... and 2 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.