NRL 2023 Round 10 Discussion

Ffs storm. The one time I want you to win this is what you dish up.

NAS is a just a cheap grub. Goes and palms Graham in the face when he near the actual souths player being tackled back on tackle 1 of that set.

I want Storm to lose, but not by much. No routing of them this week please Souths, just a tight win. Golden point would be nice thanks.

Hard disagree. The Storm need to be thumped just to really make this a magic weekend.

I'lll happily watch Storm getting thumped on repeat instead of the game next week where we get reffed and rucked out of the game.

Cook holds down for an age in a try scoring position... whilst Souths are on a warning... all good play on

Storm playing like absolute shit this week, but will be fucking world beaters next week

Woah, a crusher but "you sat into it" says the ref....what the?

I mean, I agree, but seriously why is consistency so fucking hard?

Annnnnd another Souths yardage penalty... this is fucking 2014 all over again

Coates is the epitome of looks like Tarzan plays like Jane... in every facet...

- Looks like a specimen of an athlete, but never breaks tackles and gets driven back in defence every time.
- Jumps really high but literally never catches it
- Flips during put downs when it is absolutely not necessary ... and almost breaks his neck

Another warning for offside... aren't they on a warning...

How bloody hard is it to match your shorts with your shirt storm

Active Now

• Aldo
  • maddo
  • LGH
  • Cavalo
  • simplythebest
  • Tim K
  • LockyersLeftBoot
  • Galah
  • Manofoneway
  • sooticus
  • bert_lifts
  • mrtij
  • Broncosarethebest
  • johnny plath
  • Gaz
  • Xzei
  • Harry Sack
  • Waynesaurus
  • Robboi_321
  • Old Mate
... and 11 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.