NRL 2023 Round 10 Discussion

[st_table="45%"][st_tr][st_td_row="2"]
[/st_td_row][st_td]Thewestisbest - silvertails.net[/st_td][/st_tr][st_tr][st_td="0.7"]JOINED: .April 29, 2023
[/st_td][/st_tr][/st_table]

You're doing a bit of stirring on here this morning. Good to see that wooden spoon you guys acquired a couple of seasons back being put to practical use.

Wait till i reach my final stirring form
stages GIF

24909.jpg
[/st_td_row][st_td]NZEaglesFan - silvertails.net[/st_td][/st_tr][st_tr][st_td="0.7"]JOINED: .February 21, 2015
295.jpg
[/st_td_row][st_td]HornbyBrown - nzwarriors.com[/st_td][/st_tr][st_tr][st_td="0.7"]JOINED: .July 1, 2012
REACTIONS: 1,318

Yeah I’m glad we are early in the round. That field has been bad all year and is going to be rough as by Sunday

I was thinking the same.

They’re selling Pepsi Max instead of Coke No Sugar.

That’s a fail Suncorp. *****.

Horsburgh is hitting the ball up like Payne Haas. He's become the link man in that side too

Foxtel commentators getting commission for every time they mention Flying Fox and Ultra Cam.

Those slow motion shots are being totally over used. Annoying as ****.

Dogs have no go forward other than pangai

Final score is going to look like 40-42

So if Grub Reynolds is playing lock, then dogs are currently running a middle of Pele, Reynolds and Okunbor... 😬😬😬

Ref refusing to penalise raiders for forward passes... now he calls a phantom offside on chicken sandwich even though he didn't blow it until Young dropped the ball

Active Now

No members online now.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.