NRL 2023 Round 10 Discussion

What a fucking kick though, geez you'd be lucky to catch that haha

Dogs are horrendous defensively

Croker must be like 50 now, right?

[st_table="45%"][st_tr][st_td_row="2"]
[/st_td_row][st_td]BOZO - silvertails.net[/st_td][/st_tr][st_tr][st_td="0.7"]JOINED: .July 25, 2010
[/st_td][/st_tr][/st_table]
[st_table="45%"][st_tr][st_td_row="2"]
8187.jpg
[/st_td_row][st_td]Organix - broncoshq.com[/st_td][/st_tr][st_tr][st_td="0.7"]JOINED: .September 19, 2012
[/st_td][/st_tr][/st_table]

Croker must be like 50 now, right?

Dont worry about Croker mate
Start worrying about the Mighty Sea eagles !!!

The Incomparable Immortal and the Greatest player of all time Zachary Robert Fulton

Game basically over now... guessing it's about time for some catch ups

Alan Jones though. Why is that **** head anywhere near a coaches box. **** off into obscurity you ****.

Sutton will have to put the whistle back in the pocket... he's running out of time to rectify this 7-2 penalty count...
"How's Trent?"...
"He's still fucking bad Chris... real bad!!"

I can't believe how bad Casey is... did Ciraldo grab him from the crowd

So, I thought that the "held" and "release" calls are supposed to be simultaneous now. Ref is calling them separately

So, I thought that the "held" and "release" calls are supposed to be simultaneous now. Ref is calling them separately
It's because the ref is an idiot, raiders have been late flopping on the tackled man all night as well.

Oof Karl did not earn his sandwich this match

Active Now

• Foordy
  • Hurrijo
  • Broncorob
  • I bleed Maroon
  • FACTHUNT
  • Mr Fourex
  • Sproj
  • Brocko
  • Wolfie
  • Aldo
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.