NRL 2023 Round 10 Discussion

T

The Don

QCup Player
Jul 19, 2020
I am going to refrain from commenting until full time…

Scorchie

Scorchie

NRL Captain
Contributor
Mar 16, 2008
How trashed is Suncorp's turf - holy god. Glad we dont have many home games approaching!

W

Wheeliebin44

Mar 4, 2023
“Commbank stadium would be electric” what? With the 12 fans that show up every week there?

Silvertails.net

Silvertails.net

Silvertails.net User
Contributor
May 19, 2021
31963.jpg
Brookie Bob - silvertails.net

1809.jpg
Fozz - broncoshq.com

You shut your mouth when talking about the Broncos' home ground.

Is Will Smith ready to start slapping again?

Broncosgirl

Broncosgirl

Deep in the Heart of Queensland
Contributor
Nov 9, 2022
"The chief executive of the New Zealand Warriors’ major sponsor has made the extraordinary claim that NRL referees are cheating against the Warriors.
One NZ chief executive Jason Paris has described decisions against his club as “cheating of the highest order” in a social media tirade that has been reported the New Zealand Herald.

He wrote: “Are you kidding me? How biased are the @NRL bunker and referees against the @NZWarriors? Have they got money on them to lose? It’s like we are permanently against 14 on the field and they want us to play with 12.

“It’s absolutely outrageous and so incredibly frustrating. Imagine how the team feel - three games in 11 days and then this rubbish. Cheating of the highest order.”

The Warriors lost 18-6. Afterwards coach Andrew Webster struggled to contain himself at his press conference.

“I’m going to take a hat around and get you guys to pay for my fine,” Webster said. “If you all want to chip in, I’ll give you whatever you want.”

A furious NRL chief executive Andrew Abdo described the comments as “unacceptable.”

Full article can be read here ..

👏 👏 👏

Big Pete

Big Pete

International Captain
Mar 12, 2008
What about that one! @The Don

I had to go after the Khan-Pereira intercept. I was confident they'd win from there and just saw the score. How did Kini go?

T

The Don

QCup Player
Jul 19, 2020
What about that one! @The Don

I had to go after the Khan-Pereira intercept. I was confident they'd win from there and just saw the score. How did Kini go?
Think he got on for about the last 13 minutes. Didn't really get a chance to do much to be honest. Although I love to see juniors coming through and getting a crack, it does annoy me a bit pulling him out of reserve grade for that sort of stint when our bench already struggles for size.

Fozz

Fozz

International Captain
Senior Staff
Mar 4, 2008
There was a clip of Gordie on the dodgem cars on the matty johns show, he got straight up ejected.

Active Now

• Sanjit Joseph
  • Sproj
  • Harry Sack
  • Foordy
  • RolledOates
  • Xzei
  • Swordfish
  • BruiserMk1
  • Aldo
  • Behind enemy lines
  • leon.bott
  • broncs30
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.