CROSS FORUM NRL 2023 Round 14 Discussion

Vossy is dead set the worst commentator in the game. He just says things. Trying to defend that strip is ridiculous. I don’t get how he has such a strong following from the fans
His decline has been Milford-like.

If I were South Sydney, with Campbell defending in the front line I would be targeting him heavily.
Campbell Graham and KK to have a field down running at his edge surely

His decline has been Milford-like.
Fox League is unbearable these days. Awful commentary team and very lazy analysis. Saving grace is the Matty Johns show and the fact you can watch every game there. They provide so much content but it is just so shit, the experts aren't even very expert and they just bitch and moan. I usually put up with it for other teams but if we play in a channel 9 game slot, you bet your ass I watch them now.

Late contact?

Are you fucking for real?

Jesus, Souths have not turned up at all.

They're still on the fucking plane.

KK straight through Campbell like he wasn't there... gonna be a long night for him

Also a fucking terrible coaching decision by Holbrook

That's better from Souths.

They target Campbell and get points as a result.

Sexton still can't make this team... we need to have a word with his manager as Reynolds heir apparent

Titans always good early starters before fading.

Titans being such a tease to their fans, thinking they might put a score on Souths here..

But now Souths hit back.

Will need to see this again, but titans defence only 5m or so off their goal line by the time Cody has it, so I'm guessing it's an awesome pass from Cook that has killed the defence there

A lot of calls for NSW to drop Luai.

Walker needs to have a blinder here.

Six again on 4th tackle... wouldn't it be nice to be the 'pride of the league'

Was that not a hip drop?

It feels like everyone has been told to forget everything about them now lol.

Active Now

• Allo
  • Battler
  • Pablo
  • I bleed Maroon
  • bb_gun
  • Hurrijo
  • OnToSomething
  • Rambstien
  • mrslong
  • Santa
  • xilliun
  • FACTHUNT
  • Sproj
  • LittleDavey
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.