CROSS FORUM NRL 2023 Round 14 Discussion

The game is now tied, because of an obvious dive being rewarded

I thought bunker was only meant to interfere if they believe a player will actually get a charge out of the offence.

They need to amend it to the bunker ONLY interfering if the foul play is a sin bin or a send off... none of this fucking cooked putting on report.

If the bunker is soooooo desperate to get involved, make the ***** send people to the bin and then get plastered over the back page for all their **** ups every weekend.

So that's a knock on but APIs was a knock back

Cody Walker. Maybe NSW would have been able to score some points with an instinctual player like that

I just hope doctors study Kolomatagi after this game. He has clearly found the cure for everything. Amazing ability to go from having a career ending injury to running around like nothing ever happened. Its a miracle.

I just hope doctors study Kolomatagi after this game. He has clearly found the cure for everything. Amazing ability to go from having a career ending injury to running around like nothing ever happened. Its a miracle.
Can we also study the air in the bunker. It must contain something that severely effects the inhabitants brain capacity.

Souths are too well oiled a machine. First try scorer was always going to be important and once they get a roll on they're difficult to reel in. Both Cook and Walker just know how to get the job done and Ilias continues to flourish.

Souths were well off the pace early and not a lot was going their way. The Gold Coast are a team that can hurt you on the scoreboard, but you always know you're a shot if you can get some momentum and you're seeing it again.

Well deserved try to Kennar. He's been strong this second half and has defused some very important kicks.

The courage to play on with what must've been a broken ankle

#Pray4KK

They’re not going to do it to me again are they?
I mean there's always a chance the titans concede 26 points in a half
Frustrated World Cup GIF

Active Now

• bert_lifts
  • Broncs1459
  • ostin86
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.