NOT CROSS FORUM NRL 2023 Round 15 Discussion

I think pangai can kiss any chance of playing origin again goodbye

Pangai over chasing a Halfback which has led to two tries off Moses to Gutho.

[st_table="45%"][st_tr][st_td_row="2"]
88.jpg
[/st_td_row][st_td]janfin - nzwarriors.com[/st_td][/st_tr][st_tr][st_td="0.7"]JOINED: .May 13, 2012
REACTIONS: 2,477
[/st_td][/st_tr][/st_table]

Mmmmm wonder if we will get a mention on 360 tonight or will it all be about SOO again 😠

Unlikely. It will be about Origin, Luke Brooks bailing on the Tigers and the plight of the poor Roosters. Probably add a splash of Dragons talk in there as well and a bit of "How good was Turbo?".

295.jpg
[/st_td_row][st_td]HornbyBrown - nzwarriors.com[/st_td][/st_tr][st_tr][st_td="0.7"]JOINED: .July 1, 2012
REACTIONS: 1,516
So excluding the kick in the dying seconds the Bulldogs have kicked the ball away early in the set while on attack 6 times and wasted 6 great attacking opportunities. It’s ridiculous and funny. If it was my team I would of put my foot through my tv by now

295.jpg
[/st_td_row][st_td]HornbyBrown - nzwarriors.com[/st_td][/st_tr][st_tr][st_td="0.7"]JOINED: .July 1, 2012
REACTIONS: 1,516

So excluding the kick in the dying seconds the Bulldogs have kicked the ball away early in the set while on attack 6 times and wasted 6 great attacking opportunities. It’s ridiculous and funny. If it was my team I would of put my foot through my tv by now

Dogs need a proper 7 to go the next level, Burton isn't that.

4619.jpg
[/st_td_row][st_td]Worried2Death - nzwarriors.com[/st_td][/st_tr][st_tr][st_td="0.7"]JOINED: .March 5, 2016
REACTIONS: 13,153
Eels differential looking top 8 now

4619.jpg
[/st_td_row][st_td]Worried2Death - nzwarriors.com[/st_td][/st_tr][st_tr][st_td="0.7"]JOINED: .March 5, 2016
REACTIONS: 13,153

Eels differential looking top 8 now

It's been good for awhile, I think their position on the latter is the most deceptive, they had the hardest early draw and didn't get their byes till later, I can't see them missing the top 8 with the team they have.

Can't we see double movements anymore

4619.jpg
REACTIONS: 13,154
10189.jpg
[/st_td_row][st_td]Mustafur - broncoshq.com[/st_td][/st_tr][st_tr][st_td="0.7"]JOINED: .June 13, 2019

It's been good for awhile, I think their position on the latter is most deceptive, they had the hardest early draw and didn't get their byes till later, I can't see them missing the top 8 with the team they have.

I reckon Para and Manly make it, Sharks & Faiders drop out.

4619.jpg
REACTIONS: 13,154
Newy or Chooks for 8th spot

I think pangai can kiss any chance of playing origin again goodbye
Can't understand why he was picked in the first place. He can do amazing things but regularly fails to do the basics well.

Averillo is going well in the centres. Not wanted next year with Crichton coming in. If swap him for Herbie any day.

Interesting. If you look at points differential, the top 4 is actually:

Penrith
Souths
Broncos
Eels

Averillo is going well in the centres. Not wanted next year with Crichton coming in. If swap him for Herbie any day.
That wasn't a good look there though

[/st_td_row][st_td]Warriorshopeful - nzwarriors.com[/st_td][/st_tr][st_tr][st_td="0.7"]JOINED: .July 23, 2022
REACTIONS: 1,670
Mmmmm wonder if we will get a mention on 360 tonight or will it all be about SOO again 😠

We got a fair few mentions on the Matty Johns Sunday Night show, they loved the SJ intercept try and the DWZ aerial grab try.

Active Now

• Sproj
  • NSW stables
  • Manifesto
  • barker
  • Foordy
  • broncotville
  • Midean
  • Tim K
  • theshed
  • Shane Tronc
  • ivanhungryjak
  • broncos4life
  • Footy Fanatic
  • Dash
  • bert_lifts
  • Harry Sack
... and 3 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.