NOT CROSS FORUM NRL 2023 Round 15 Discussion

[st_table="45%"][st_tr][st_td_row="2"]
4619.jpg
[/st_td_row][st_td]Worried2Death - nzwarriors.com[/st_td][/st_tr][st_tr][st_td="0.7"]JOINED: .March 5, 2016
REACTIONS: 13,155
[/st_td][/st_tr][/st_table]
Sharks have a fairly soft run in though, maybe they'll hold on.

4619.jpg
[/st_td_row][st_td]Worried2Death - nzwarriors.com[/st_td][/st_tr][st_tr][st_td="0.7"]JOINED: .March 5, 2016
Chooks could win all remaining games or lose them all.

4619.jpg
Upon further investigation, I know less than I did before what the 8 will be.

Sivo running around carrying rock melons on his shoulders.

Loving the commentators blowing up because koala poo wouldn't have been physically able to make the tackle, that's just so beside the point. The rules are the rules

4619.jpg
Upon further investigation, I know less than I did before what the 8 will be.
Another beer might bring some clarity, don't discount the Tits either

4619.jpg
Another beer might bring some clarity, don't discount the Tits either
Checked and laughed in your face, 3 more wins if they're lucky.

178.jpg
[/st_td_row][st_td]Ref - nzwarriors.com[/st_td][/st_tr][st_tr][st_td="0.7"]JOINED: .May 18, 2012
REACTIONS: 3,339
Penrith
Broncos
Storm
Warriors
That’s your top 4 and it could be in any order.
Any could win the Grand Final.

713.jpg
[/st_td_row][st_td]Ever Hopeful - nzwarriors.com[/st_td][/st_tr][st_tr][st_td="0.7"]JOINED: .February 24, 2013
REACTIONS: 14,049
Only 2/8 games close this week. The comp is heating up.

Braith going on about Tino again... wondering if he's going to talk about JWH 🤔🤔

JWH's arm is away from the body, horizontal and collects Leota with the elbow, forcing an HIA. Far worse than what happened to Api

Anasta is a waste of space, worst possible choice for host of that show.
And as expected he didn't say a word about JWH... rorters alumni, but I'm sure there's no conflict of interest when talking about them.

He's probably still on Uncle Nick's payroll

So at what point does Ciraldo start feeling the heat? He was bought in as a supposed super coach in waiting and to attract players.

Well despite attracting a couple of players on overinflated contracts, the Dogs are no better and it is once again looking like finals are out of the question and they have the worst points differential in the comp by some way.

He has a 5 year contract and Gus to protect him ... it'll be a while before he feels the heat

[/st_td_row][st_td]BradMac LOVE HATE - nzwarriors.com[/st_td][/st_tr][st_tr][st_td="0.7"]JOINED: .June 3, 2023
REACTIONS: 12
Hi Everyone - Episode 15 of the LOVE HATE Warriors podcast just dropped! Check it out!

[/st_td_row][st_td]BradMac LOVE HATE - nzwarriors.com[/st_td][/st_tr][st_tr][st_td="0.7"]JOINED: .June 3, 2023
REACTIONS: 12
Hi Everyone - Episode 15 of the LOVE HATE Warriors podcast just dropped! Check it out!

Hmmm spend an hour listening to a team I have like almost no interest in, No thanks.

4478.jpg
[/st_td_row][st_td]Otto Sump - nzwarriors.com[/st_td][/st_tr][st_tr][st_td="0.7"]JOINED: .August 4, 2015
REACTIONS: 422
8423.jpg
[/st_td_row][st_td]Sproj - broncoshq.com[/st_td][/st_tr][st_tr][st_td="0.7"]JOINED: .September 5, 2013

Hmmm spend an hour listening to a team I have like almost no interest in, No thanks.

So why waste you time wandering around here?

Active Now

• Waynesaurus
  • Griffo
  • Strop
  • Skyblues87
  • Old Mate
  • Broncosgirl
  • Galah
  • Manofoneway
  • Financeguy
  • Wolfie
  • Harry Sack
  • winslow_wong
  • Volvo Driver
  • Maddy
  • Foordy
  • john1420
  • Bucking Beads
  • Morkel
  • BroncosFan_Corey
... and 9 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.