CROSS FORUM NRL 2023 Round 19 Discussion

Fozz

Fozz

International Captain
Senior Staff
Mar 4, 2008
Sexton not exactly ripping it up so far.

Super Freak

Super Freak

International Captain
Forum Staff
Jan 25, 2014
What a rubbish penalty.

Burton literally wraps his arms around the Souths player.

Fozz

Fozz

International Captain
Senior Staff
Mar 4, 2008
Rabbitohs epitomise the NSW spirit, never stop whining.

Organix

Organix

State of Origin Rep
Contributor
Sep 19, 2012
Dogs are still getting some help in the ruck

Fozz

Fozz

International Captain
Senior Staff
Mar 4, 2008
I thought it looked like he is doing his job well. It's his first week there.

I don't think it's the lack of cohesion that leads to a forward pass or a poor kick in goal.

More game time in the NRL will help, I think he's just been showing the difference in intensity between the lower grades and NRL.

T

The Don

QCup Player
Jul 19, 2020
I don't think it's the lack of cohesion that leads to a forward pass or a poor kick in goal.

More game time in the NRL will help, I think he's just been showing the difference in intensity between the lower grades and NRL.
I thought they said that forward pass was Mahoney to Sexton. I didn't see the poor kick in goal admittedly. He's been going into the line well and creating space outside him pretty well imo.

JayPee

JayPee

NRL Captain
Mar 16, 2017
I thought they said that forward pass was Mahoney to Sexton. I didn't see the poor kick in goal admittedly. He's been going into the line well and creating space outside him pretty well imo.
It was mahoney.

Sproj

Sproj

Immortal
Senior Staff
Sep 6, 2013
Haha leg pull penalty for a guy who literally threw himself on the ground. I'm going back to the AFL as soon as half time is over.

Unread

Active Now

• Manofoneway
  • Brocko
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.