CROSS FORUM NRL 2023 Round 19 Discussion

Big Pete

Big Pete

International Captain
Mar 12, 2008
That passage of play could have been anything.

South Sydney had Canterbury stripped for numbers when Lovett dummied went himself with players unmarked out-wide. Souths should have still gone on with it, but the rest of the set was poorly constructed and Burton made them pay.

Nice to see Skelton make up for his earlier error with a nice step to almost put Sexton away. Canterbury eventually get the try and should be home from here.

Super Freak

Super Freak

International Captain
Forum Staff
Jan 25, 2014
Souths had two overlaps in that set and fucked them both.

drunk_monk

NZWarriors
This State of Origin period really makes a bit of a farce of the competition doesn't it? I mean the dogs up against Souths without Cook, Walker and co. I'll take our win against the Eels but missing all the players they had out (thanks Freddie, love your support for us) does make it a bit hollower.
I don't mind it but would prefer it if there were a bunch of international games at the same time. Make it a real depth leveling window with top players all out on international duty.

Super Freak

Super Freak

International Captain
Forum Staff
Jan 25, 2014
This Munro kid looks good.

Foordy

Foordy

International Captain
Contributor
Mar 4, 2008
every bloody winger has scored tonight ... except the one i happen to have in my SVRL team

Inruin

NZWarriors
I don't mind it but would prefer it if there were a bunch of international games at the same time. Make it a real depth leveling window with top players all out on international duty.
I thought it was good where every team got the bye for the weekend and you had SOO and international games with Tonga, Samoa, NZ etc

Foordy

Foordy

International Captain
Contributor
Mar 4, 2008
are the bulldogs trying to lose this

JayPee

JayPee

NRL Captain
Mar 16, 2017
Canterbury deserve this for not going the short dropout. You get the ball back there you win. Incredibly dumb.

Active Now

• BroncosAlways
  • ChewThePhatt
  • TwoLeftFeet
  • Howie
  • Santa
  • Battler
  • Financeguy
  • Bucking Beads
  • bazza
  • BruiserMk1
  • Allo
  • Dash
  • Dony Eliakim
  • Big Del
  • Bish
  • levikaden
  • Ozired
  • broncos4life
  • johnyE
... and 5 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.