NRL 2023 Round 2 Discussion

Also loving how fast the tips are getting updated, cheers @Mods

There was a bunch of bad calls. They were equally spread though I reckon. They call Todd Smith the "Scott Foster" of the NRL. Camera time is his aim of the game.

Sorry, but I can't accept this as a legitimate win. The calls were questionable at the very least.
They defended their guts out.

I accept there's incompetence from the refs but they don't make tackles or setup trys.

It's just a shit excuse. We were fucking rubbish when we were fucking rubbish. We started playing good mid last year and this year.

Did the refs change their agenda for us in the last 2 months and to start the year?

Come on. I'm all for calling the refs useless ***** and strongly believe they have a bias to good teams, but to insinuate every result is carefully controlled is tin foiled bullshit that I'm not here for.

Phins up friend. I'm a fan except when they play us.

gordon ramsay fox GIF by Gordon Ramsay's 24 Hours to Hell and Back

There was a bunch of bad calls. They were equally spread though I reckon. They call Todd Smith the "Scott Foster" of the NRL. Camera time is his aim of the game.

Yeah it was just a shocking referee performance all round. That guy is absolutely useless, how the heck did he make it to this level?

They defended their guts out.

I accept there's incompetence from the refs but they don't make tackles or setup trys.

It's just a shit excuse. We were fucking rubbish when we were fucking rubbish. We started playing good mid last year and this year.

Did the refs change their agenda for us in the last 2 months and to start the year?

Come on. I'm all for calling the refs useless ***** and strongly believe they have a bias to good teams, but to insinuate every result is carefully controlled is tin foiled bullshit that I'm not here for.
I will insinuate that many results are poorly controlled.

Also, yes, the refs did change their agenda for us AND we changed our mindset towards their officiating. Reynolds was in constant discussion with Klein last night. He has been increasing that each game.

Also, yes, Dolphins did defend their guts out. Props to them where due, but they were gifted one try and I'm not sure about the 6-again call that lead to their last try either.

Active Now

• BroncosAlways
  • Brocko
  • thenry
  • MrTickyMcG
  • Sproj
  • Waynesaurus
  • Jazza
  • Wolfie
  • Harry Sack
  • Allo
  • Bucking Beads
  • Skyblues87
  • bert_lifts
  • Mightybroncs2k17
  • FACTHUNT
  • BroncoFan94
  • Dash
  • jarro65
  • winslow_wong
... and 13 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.