NRL 2023 Round 2 Discussion

Yeah it was just a shocking referee performance all round. That guy is absolutely useless, how the heck did he make it to this level?
He was ok last year to be fair. He has a short fuse with the 6 agains and penalties. He is Adam Gee with red hair.

They defended their guts out.

I accept there's incompetence from the refs but they don't make tackles or setup trys.

It's just a shit excuse. We were fucking rubbish when we were fucking rubbish. We started playing good mid last year and this year.

Did the refs change their agenda for us in the last 2 months and to start the year?

Come on. I'm all for calling the refs useless ***** and strongly believe they have a bias to good teams, but to insinuate every result is carefully controlled is tin foiled bullshit that I'm not here for.

Whatever people want to say about the Phins, they are exactly what Wayne wanted them to be this year, competing in every game. They have earned both of their wins so far with plenty of hard work.

Go the Mighty Redcliffe Dolphins!

Yeah it was just a shocking referee performance all round. That guy is absolutely useless, how the heck did he make it to this level?
He was ok last year to be fair. He has a short fuse with the 6 agains and penalties.

Burton and Flanagan has to be up there for worst 6 and 7 combo in the league. Flanagan still being a first grader is a mystery

Hey Grant Kaine Manihera Anderson is playing for the Storm.

He was ok last year to be fair. He has a short fuse with the 6 agains and penalties. He is Adam Gee with red hair.
To be fair......

He's a red-headed ****.

Always act like you got it down kids. Even if you can't actually see it hit the line. Confidence is key.

I'll put it like this: we all know what good footy looks like and we all know when a team wins a game well. We also know when a certain call leaves a bad taste in the mouth.

This win for the fins left a bad taste in the mouth. Raiders were also terrible.

Melbourne still look useless if Munster is out.

So Hughes just let's go of the ball and gets a penalty.

Unread

Active Now

• Financeguy
  • Jazza
  • Brocko
  • Foordy
  • Big Del
  • Ghost of Vlansys
  • Skyblues87
  • Locky24
  • Waynesaurus
  • Justwin
  • eggstar10
  • Wolfie
  • Dash
  • Sproj
  • GCBRONCO
  • johnny plath
  • Cavalo
... and 4 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.