CROSS FORUM NRL 2023 Round 21 Discussion

A bottom of the table upset like when Tigers did over Penrith again would be so good.

Cmon Doggies, need Kikau to put a shot through someone early or something.

Geez Anthony Griffin is painful in the commentary box
I think the Aussie commentators are just not good, and they're not even nice to each other. The Kiwi commentator Is constantly calling the other one "Honey". It's just so sweet. Mind you, that's about all I can understand when they're saying anything.

Super league is better in almost every way, including commentary.

You do realise that NZ commentator is called honey hireme 😂
sorry jason segel GIF

Yeah and off three weeks out. He completes this team. That pass he did to Cobbo was beautiful.
That was sweet, sweet perfection. Absolute joy to see such precision under pressure.

Watching the Cowboys Titans NRLW game.

Geez, Manzelmann has been disappointing. Scored a great try but otherwise sloppy and inattentive. Not what you'd want from the first player signed by your club.

Watching the Cowboys Titans NRLW game.

Geez, Manzelmann has been disappointing. Scored a great try but otherwise sloppy and inattentive. Not what you'd want from the first player signed by your club.

Yeah she gave up too quick on that PTB turnover too. She could've got it but just looked at it an extra second before the Titans got there

I think the comp will be a bit ordinary for a couple of weeks.

Most haven't played outside a trial or Origins for up to 2 months or more. NSW Cup and Qcup comps finished in April/May

I'm tipping roosters to hit form and win by a big margin......hope I'm wrong

NRL tipping is near impossible... have to try and figure out which way the ref is going to lean instead of team form

Lol.. rorters bailed out of an error with a delayed offside call

Active Now

• Mighty Bronx
  • Jedhead
  • MrTickyMcG
  • Fitzy
  • broncoscope
  • RolledOates
  • broncsgoat
  • Mightybroncs2k17
  • winslow_wong
  • Morepudding
  • broncos4life
  • Totally Unr3al
  • TwoLeftFeet
... and 1 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.