CROSS FORUM NRL 2023 Round 21 Discussion

Tanah and Klese haas have been poor defending there for weeks and it’s finally being completely exposed. So so bad.

LOL @ Titans. Dessie sure has some kerbside trash among this mob to pick up.

At least Manly are in good company this year. There are some really sh&t and uninspired teams in the NRL right now.

NYEagle

Had a feeling this was coming. Chooks were well and truly due.

LOL @ Titans. Dessie sure has some kerbside trash among this mob to pick up.

At least Manly are in good company this year. There are some really sh&t and uninspired teams in the NRL right now.

NYEagle
Look mate the Titans are shocking today but the Eagles are absolutely not “in good company”. Didn’t the Titans beat you 26-10?

If today is any indication for the Rorters maybe they should be travelling outside NSW more often.
Shame we have to play them at the Gabba next. Hopefully this week gets the good performance out of their system

Shame we have to play them at the Gabba next. Hopefully this week gets the good performance out of their system
I don't mind playing them at the Gabba, it's less attractive then playing at Suncorp which tends to pump up opposition teams.

Props to the NRL or Fox for that NRLW Advertisement. Great song and scene selection and up there with the older NRL ads.

Baker try, Titans didn't get out of the sheds after halftime.

Watched 2 mins but really liking what I'm seeing from fletcher baker. Fuvk our money all recruitment has been unbelievable the last 2 years, I'd actually say it's been the best in the league the last 2-3 years. Hats off to recruitment, and the coaching staff for what they done with them too...

I actually like that the Roosters have turned form this game. Gives us no excuses about not turning up next week and if we play our best we win no matter what roosters team turns up...

Is anyone else watching Cliffy Lions go around in the movie Footy Legends?. On now on SBS World Movies - better than this NRL crap.

Bring back Cliffy!

NYEagle

Well done Tupou.

Greatest try-scorer in Roosters history with that try.

Active Now

• Cavalo
  • broncos4life
  • Waynesaurus
  • Jedhead
  • Gaz
  • Tmac
  • bert_lifts
  • Harry Sack
  • Broncosarethebest
  • broncoscope
  • Fitzy
  • RolledOates
  • MrTickyMcG
  • Mighty Bronx
  • broncsgoat
  • Mightybroncs2k17
  • winslow_wong
  • Morepudding
  • Totally Unr3al
... and 7 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.