CROSS FORUM NRL 2023 Round 25 Discussion

Halfbacks are big money, given it cost Raiders 800k to get George Williams to play for them from the Super league I don't think it's really a question that with the new cap your looking at decent money to get him, plus he would need to be paid out of his contract.

Your 9th with Townsend but what can you honestly replace him with?

All the best teams have the good 7s, at this point the only way to get one is to experiment, you can have whatever in the other positions and without a good 7 your not going to be a team to challenge for the premiership atleast how the game is now.

That's the paradox your team is in, I would rate a team like Parramatta well above your roster at current.
I stopped at decent money for Lachlan Lam. What are we doing here. Seriously. We talking about Adrian in his prime or Lachlan? Lachlan wouldn't get paid more than 300 or 400k to come back over here. Apparently John Asiata has been carving up for the Leopards. Says it all really.

TBF, the list of players Roosters have discarded is pretty long. They're an instant gratification style team. They've made a habit of buying up all the talent young and if they don't perform, bye. Maybe the stint in England is exactly what Lam needed and he would come back a better, more rounded player. Hastings is a prime example of this IMO.

Point being, I wouldn't discard a player simply because the Chooks got rid of them.
Neither would I but my argument is the big money for him. No team is paying over 400k for him even with the cap getting higher.

Broncos fans calling somebody precious is pot/kettle. No fan base that whinges more than this one. Nothing has ever gone your way. I'm amazed you are so high on the ladder. Just an adversity destroying maroon machine. No chance really though because some referee or NSWRL employee will **** your over against Penrith in the grand final? Is that how it is going to go?

So why come on here if thats what you think of Broncos fans. And you call us dumb 🙄

I'll leave you to your delusion. You are clearly just a little oversensitive. I'll just keep chuckling at your posts.

I stopped at decent money for Lachlan Lam. What are we doing here. Seriously. We talking about Adrian in his prime or Lachlan? Lachlan wouldn't get paid more than 300 or 400k to come back over here. Apparently John Asiata has been carving up for the Leopards. Says it all really.

Nah in reality you stopped at the point before you even seen how he plays.

It's weird how many conclusions you can come to with such little information.

Nah in reality you stopped at the point before you even seen how he plays.

It's weird how many conclusions you can come to with such little information.
I have seen him play. I'll give you a tip..... he isnt any good 👍

Yeah, what the hell is wrong with Lighting in NZ it's darker than in Aus.

Tohu Harris would break a country club with all that tape. Such a great player though

Johnson groin must be still nagging him. It's important they can get set in a position in the top 4 before the last round so they can be stupid and rest some of their players. Not sure though. Could lose momentum...

I like that they have brought Dylan Walker a bit earlier than usual. Takes their attack to a new level

Active Now

• Mr Fourex
  • Sproj
  • Allo
  • Kev_Guz
  • sooticus
  • Big Del
  • Old Mate
  • phoenix
  • LockyersLeftBoot
  • theshed
  • BroncosFan_Corey
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.