CROSS FORUM NRL 2023 Round 25 Discussion

Seibs blowing up in the presser, forgets they got a ridiculous try on HT that was blatantly forward
And then Brandy and Graham not knowing the rules... it's not tackled in the air, but you can still be penalised for putting a player in a dangerous position, which Brandy went on to say that he did.

Yvonne tried to correct him... how do you end up knowing less than Vonny 😲

Graham saying the rule needs to be changed... no it doesn't. Can't suddenly introduce a tackled in the air for bounced balls... where would it end??

Players could be jumping for high passes... is that a mid-air tackle?

What about players diving for a try... "penalty mid air-tackle"

The rule doesn't need changing when they can still be penalised for putting them in a dangerous position, which he did when he took his legs out.

Roosters would be a top 8 team right now had they moved Manu to fullback at the start of the season.
Tedesco is turning into milford, just a complete handbrake in attack.

NSW looked great in game 3 cutting him out of backline plays.

Tedesco is turning into milford, just a complete handbrake in attack.

NSW looked great in game 3 cutting him out of backline plays.
He is the most protected player for positions he doesn't deserve I have seen in years.

if he actually ends up being the Roos fullback this is just getting insane at that point.

Can see Manu's hand move... but better let rorters keep their challenge

Lol... rorters being carried through this with some game management

Saved from a forward pass and knock on... due to a late offside call where he wasn't calling anyone out as being offside or waving for a six again.

Who the hell is Sivo pretending to defend on that play

He is the most protected player for positions he doesn't deserve I have seen in years.

if he actually ends up being the Roos fullback this is just getting insane at that point.
Isn't that Mal's plan? "Loyalty" and "best full back in the game" I think I read Mal say.

The communication looks poor between Simonsen and Sivo

Gutho was blaming Simonsson more than Sivo 😂

Unread

Active Now

No members online now.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.