CROSS FORUM NRL 2023 Round 25 Discussion

man that is big fall, I think it was the right call to not sin bin.

Better off not scoring because then the bunker is Out

A falcon going forward should not be play on... the ball is being knocked forward to an advantage... why don't playmakers just fire it at bloke's heads for the falcon behind the line

Big call there, everyone knows who has played a fast moving contact sport it's very difficult to adjust your position at the last moment.

Let these two destroy each other please

A falcon going forward should not be play on... the ball is being knocked forward to an advantage... why don't playmakers just fire it at bloke's heads for the falcon behind the line
We'd end up with a league full of Fergo's and you wouldn't know which way the ball would bounce

He has been around for years and I still can't make up my mind whether gutherson is a top level player. 17 tries for a fullback a fair effort this year.

it would be the same thing as a chest hit though, I think it's fair as long as it's not intentional, like had he purposely headed it that would be different.

He has been around for years and I still can't make up my mind whether gutherson is a top level player. 17 tries for a fullback a fair effort this year.
He is a Smart and good defensive player that is average in ability.

That would be shit if Walsh got a head knock in the last round of a meaningless game... dont mind me.

Unread

Active Now

• Battler
  • Brocko
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.