CROSS FORUM NRL 2023 Round 25 Discussion

Meh, I don't really care. Parra are a non event this year, I'm just fucking around. I fully expect not another word to be said about it tbh but it should. You can't talk to refs like that and it doesn't matter what jersey you wear.
It's a ref. Why do they deserve any respect...

Roosters keeping the best team in Queensland alive for another day. What a team...

Brown still thinks he's playing touch

368226025 691515599668468 3823991760909380944 n

Anthony Seibold has had a whinge in the post game presser about the Garrick non-penalty because, well basically it wasn't a penalty in any shape or form, it meant his team would have gone in front. Regardless, he is basically upset they didn't get a penalty because he wanted to deflect from failing to make to finals.

But this is the funniest part of the quotes from Seesbottoms:

“I'm just sick of it because I bite my tongue. I'm not a coach that comes out and has a whinge but I'm sick of it."

Umm sorry mate, you don't bite your tongue and you do nothing but whinge. Better get that crack team of super sleuths on to it once they've actually found something from whenever the last whinge was.

Also funny that Manly come out with a press release every other week this season defending themselves against something the media has said against Seesbum.

Anthony Seibold has had a whinge in the post game presser about the Garrick non-penalty because, well basically it wasn't a penalty in any shape or form, it meant his team would have gone in front.
So, that wasn't a dangerous tackle? Bet you'd change your mind if it happened to your darling little fullback.
sleuths on to it once they've actually found something from the last time this happened.
You are obviously not old enough to remember, or you have selective dementia, because it happened in 2017 to another Manly fullback, Tom Turbo, and it was against your mob. The injury put Turbo out of the match. There was much controversy about the ridiculous rule at the time because it means whenever a player is in the air - such as from a grubber kick or a ricochet - you can take out their legs.
Manly will get the usual "we're sorry, we got it wrong" apology from the NRL for the second match in a row, and will wait until a similar incident happens to one of the favoured clubs before it changes the rule.

Active Now

• Sproj
  • FACTHUNT
  • Mick_Hancock
  • Redux
  • MrTickyMcG
  • Santa
  • Hurrijo
  • Footy Fanatic
  • lynx000
  • Harry Sack
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.