CROSS FORUM NRL 2023 Round 25 Discussion

James Graham asked Brandon Smith on the podcast if Tedesco should be selected ahead of Walsh and Smith responded with no comment.

I mean he's not wrong to prefer Walsh but **** that's a douche bag thing to say about your club captain.

A falcon going forward should not be play on... the ball is being knocked forward to an advantage... why don't playmakers just fire it at bloke's heads for the falcon behind the line
I like it, could be a trick play no one has taken advantage of yet.

Booing sivo at your home ground. Not a great sign for the not so flying Fijian.

Not sure mate but whatever he said was directed at the referee, the referee didn't like it and cited him for it. Surely that's contrary conduct right?
Chucking a tantrum and getting a dissent penalty known to be a contrary conduct charge.... 😐 yep....

James Graham asked Brandon Smith on the podcast if Tedesco should be selected ahead of Walsh and Smith responded with no comment.

I mean he's not wrong to prefer Walsh but **** that's a douche bag thing to say about your club captain.

It's The Cheese yet you seem shocked

They needed Moses to come out of the stands and blow up at the blow up king.

Simonsson following Sivo's lead and defending absolutely nothing on that

Chucking a tantrum and getting a dissent penalty known to be a contrary conduct charge.... 😐 yep....

Meh, I don't really care. Parra are a non event this year, I'm just fucking around. I fully expect not another word to be said about it tbh but it should. You can't talk to refs like that and it doesn't matter what jersey you wear.

wow Tedesco is cat 1, Roosters just got better.

Active Now

• I bleed Maroon
  • Alec
  • BroncoFan94
  • Santa
  • GCBRONCO
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.