CROSS FORUM NRL 2023 Round 25 Discussion

Isn't that just offside kick chasers?

What's the point of downtown if offside already exists?
If the fullback loses the ball on contact and a downtown bloke picks it up its a penalty. E

Everyteams kick chase is technically offside usually but they just give the fullback 10m. That's the rule. Been like that for as long as I remember.

Should have been binned for that but justice in the try

This the team you blokes what to make sure you get the wood over in the final round. Give me a break. Get some concrete into ya

If the fullback loses the ball on contact and a downtown bloke picks it up its a penalty. E

Everyteams kick chase is technically offside usually but they just give the fullback 10m. That's the rule. Been like that for as long as I remember.
I know the 10m rule for fullbacks FFS.. I just have no idea what or why there is a downtown rule.

All they've got on downtown is below... and all it talks about is kick chasers going beyond the ptb before the kick... that's like 90% of kick chasers nowadays so what's the fucking point of the rule.

This the team you blokes what to make sure you get the wood over in the final round. Give me a break. Get some concrete into ya

The Storm could field the Tigers reserve grade team and they would still beat us. We go to water against them and they get the flukiest tries known to man every time and always help from the ref.

Don't forget, earlier this year, we were smashed 8-1 in penalties and had three players put in the bin for 'reasons'. This is standard against this side whenever we play them.

The Storm could field the Tigers reserve grade team and they would still beat us. We go to water against them and they get the flukiest tries known to man every time and always help from the ref.

Don't forget, earlier this year, we were smashed 8-1 in penalties and had three players put in the bin for 'reasons'. This is standard against this side whenever we play them.
That's the spirit.

That penalty right there is basically every kick so far tonight... they barely give 10m to the kick returner but never get called for it.

I have the man flu so fucking bad. Bet you I caught it from a broncos fan.

Probably got it down but you have to go with the ref

Ballsy from Klein. Hard to see with a white ball. Why don't we play with a fluoro ball or a highlighter pink. Get me on shark tank. Revolutionary.

Active Now

• davidp
  • Broncosgirl
  • Foordy
  • Old Mate
  • TwoLeftFeet
  • Hoof Hearted
  • Bucking Beads
  • Culhwch
  • Maroon4life
  • Manofoneway
  • broncsgoat
  • Fozz
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.