CROSS FORUM NRL 2023 Round 25 Discussion

Lol... Fifita strolls over (pretty comfortably mind you) after panthers switch off and forget he's just hanging out on the wing for a tap restart

Lol... Fifita strolls over (pretty comfortably mind you) after panthers switch off and forget he's just hanging out on the wing for a tap restart
That was way too easy, Penrith read it so badly

***** sake Titans can't defend a short restart.

I'm hoping Reynolds is practicing those central short drop outs... backs aren't there to go after it and you'd put someone like Walsh there to chase it

Phins look a very tired football team.
Bennett gambled and put a lot of time, emotion and energy into the start of the season. He needed to so the club could get all those bandwagon fans on board.

However, I reckon they'll finish maybe a spot or 2 higher only next year. Yes they get herbie, averillio and flegler but there's about 4 or 5 players who already look like they are playing on a year too long in their squad, and the excitement to prove everyone wrong and the element of surprise won't be there next year so they'll be a marginally better side but with far more prepared opposition.

Fucking ref trying to get them to hurry up and play on when titans five eight is down with a knee injury... what a fucked ****

Blatant hip drop where he lifts off the ground and lands on the ankle... no sin binning.

Even Ennis was speechless to try and defend it

Fucking ref trying to get them to hurry up and play on when titans five eight is down with a knee injury... what a fucked ****
He wouldn't do that if cleary was down I guarantee ...

Also, jfh hip drop. Lets see if they use the same "standards" they ruined our 2022 season with against Penrith? Hahahahahaha

JFH has to see time off for that hip drop. I know I know, plays for Penrith and wasn't even sin binned... but cmon

Active Now

• Old Mate
  • Mr Fourex
  • Rambstien
  • Allo
  • Foordy
  • BroncosAlways
  • broncsgoat
  • leish107
  • I bleed Maroon
  • Tmac
  • davidp
  • azza.79
  • Battler
  • Wolfie
  • Financeguy
... and 6 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.