CROSS FORUM NRL 2023 Round 25 Discussion

Why isn't anyone telling Weaving to stop going for the early kick?

Seriously. How are panthers so kissed on the dick. There should have been a penalty, brimson tackled in the air and JFH should be in the bin. Wtf nrl

Well, Tits were not half bad and Penrith were found out some here.

At least the Titans put up a fight, Panthers on the otherhand not that great and a handy legup from the ref and bunker.

At least the Titans put up a fight, Panthers on the otherhand not that great and a handy legup from the ref and bunker.
The legups have been happening all year, so that should basically be expected as part of any game involving them.

40 - 14 is not putting up a fight 😂
To be fair it was 22-14 for much of that second half, the Panthers really only put more points later and after Campbell came off with a knee inury.

Storm going to lose this deliberately just so they are ready for the Broncos in the last round...

Bennett gambled and put a lot of time, emotion and energy into the start of the season. He needed to so the club could get all those bandwagon fans on board.

However, I reckon they'll finish maybe a spot or 2 higher only next year. Yes they get herbie, averillio and flegler but there's about 4 or 5 players who already look like they are playing on a year too long in their squad, and the excitement to prove everyone wrong and the element of surprise won't be there next year so they'll be a marginally better side but with far more prepared opposition.

Averillo and Herbie if they stay fit will make a huge difference. I think their centers have been terrible most of the year tbh. A backline of Hamiso, Isaako, Herbie, Averillo ( no idea who will get the left wing spot ) is going to be pretty solid, plenty of strike in it. They arent that far away from being a pretty decent side. They tend to stay in most games its just that little bit of quality thats cost them lately. Be interesting to see who else will turn up, i'm sure they will get another couple of players. I do think they less is going to be more with some of their older players like Jesse Bromwich and Nicholls.

Was Seve ever tackled just then??

Katoa threw it to him on the sideline, Seve fell over and Katoa tackled him... pretty sure the dragons player then put his hands on Katoa, so Seve was never actually tackled because he was completely covered by Katoa

So what is a downtown penalty?

I can only see that it's any kick chaser that is beyond the play the ball on the kick.

Teams nowadays are getting miles downfield before the kick is put up... almost all of the storm kick chasers are beyond the ptb by the time Hughes puts his kick in.

Is it meant to be a penalty whenever a downtown chaser tackles the fullback?

So what is a downtown penalty?

I can only see that it's any kick chaser that is beyond the play the ball on the kick.

Teams nowadays are getting miles downfield before the kick is put up... almost all of the storm kick chasers are beyond the ptb by the time Hughes puts his kick in.

Is it meant to be a penalty whenever a downtown chaser tackles the fullback?
You need to give the fullback 10m from his first touch.

Active Now

• theshed
  • johnny plath
  • Mr Fourex
  • Footy Fanatic
  • broncsgoat
  • Bucking Beads
  • Fozz
  • mitch222
  • Broncosgirl
  • davidp
  • Foordy
  • Old Mate
  • TwoLeftFeet
  • Hoof Hearted
  • Culhwch
  • Maroon4life
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.