CROSS FORUM NRL 2023 Round 25 Discussion

The Knights edges have to be the most improved defensive combos I have seen. A team actually not jamming in constantly off the wing. Refreshing to see. Catching and releasing

May have to re-think my fullback of the year.
It's between him and Walsh for mine. Pong has been on fire. Every bit as good as Walsh, but doesn't have a (admittedly rarely used) long kicking game but on the flipside would probably average less errors.

Tedesco bizarrely has a mortgage on the Australian jersey but it should really be a two horse race.

How'd Dom Young be feeling about going to the Chooks right about now?

It's between him and Walsh for mine. Pong has been on fire. Every bit as good as Walsh, but doesn't have a (admittedly rarely used) long kicking game but on the flipside would probably average less errors.

Tedesco bizarrely has a mortgage on the Australian jersey but it should really be a two horse race.

Teddy is the best FB in the game according to journalists and players whenever interviewed. I could cop it if they said he's one of the best, fucking robot responses.

That has been coming from hetherington. Could have been penalised for a slow play the ball on his first two tackles

No try.. souths player is just standing in the line... needs to run through

Not as much of an obstruction as I thought it was. Close to the inside shoulder.

There really isnt anything between Ponga and Walsh imo. Both outstanding, both effective just in different ways. Be interesting next year because they recruited another very, very talented talented fullback in Will Pryce but surely you dont move Ponga from fullback for a third time. Pryce could play 6 but i dont think his game is ready for it yet. If i were him i'd be looking to get out of that contract.

Gamble and Walker. Imagine them being at the pub on a Friday night. Would be in scraps even if they were best mates.

Grant Atkins at his best is probably the number 1 ref. Hasnt been as good this year but been very good today.

Walsh > Ponga.

Walsh is younger, with far less experience and plays just as well as Ponga with slightly more errors.
Ponga has hit his ceiling, Walsh still has miles of improvement ahead of him.

Also i hate Cody Walker.

I hate these penalties for players falling into tackles.
Thanks for those Tedesco you overrated merkin.

Active Now

• Jedhead
  • Lurker
  • eggstar10
  • Tristan1990
  • bb_gun
  • Xzei
  • Big Del
  • Bucking Beads
  • Fozz
  • upthebroncs
  • NYCDB
  • Dony Eliakim
  • Socnorb
  • Griffo
  • whykickamoocow
  • Foordy
  • Hurrijo
  • Maddy
  • Broncosarethebest
... and 5 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.