CROSS FORUM NRL 2023 Round 25 Discussion

**** me... this is the worst goal kicking effort across a game so far

Vossy the spastic fuckwit calling this interference and play should be restarted, but when this same ref did it to smoothy he was all good with it and called play on.

So sick of these fuckwit commentators.

That is just unlucky. He really needs to learn to become invisible. Jesus.

I love seeing Souths collapsing. Almost as sweet as a Melbourne loss.

He wasn't. They were all in position. The dummy half dove straight in behind pongas legs. They are allowed to tackle him.
Just went back and checked and neither of the markers are square or onside when Ponga plays it... they show a replay of it at 23:28 of the game clock from the Fox / Kayo feed.

I get latrell has had some great moments but they happen about once a year, Max. He is surely sneaking up on braith anastas over rated GOAT status now that TPJ has "retired"...

And fuvk I laugh at souffs fans continuing to pretend the arey no re-signing was a great move. It is honestly among the worst player retention decisions I've ever seen. He obviously held their culture and structure together, way better player then latrell if you scored them on averages. Also latrell at fullback is obviously fucked, his body shape means he plays about 15 games a year and isn't at full fitness for 10 of them. Wasn't their reasoning for Reynolds bcos of his injuries? He's played 20+ games every year for the last 10+ years.

Lowlife grubby ****. Latrell and Walker both scum.
Fucking vossy and Flanagan playing down an elbow to the back of the head.

It was a bit soft. That is a culmination of the frustration of the whole team.

Unread

Active Now

• mieko
  • scobie
  • Morkel
  • Lurker
  • Jedhead
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.