CROSS FORUM NRL 2023 Round 25 Discussion

The fact that Payten keeps picking Hiku is an abomination. I refuse to believe you don’t have a junior that is 10 times better than him.

Payten wouldn't have to even make a choice if he is unable to.

just place every center from the Cowboys feeder teams in a hat and pick one while blindfolded. he still wouldn't select someone worse than Hiku

It's amazing how pretty much since Payten got to the Cowboys how ordinary JT13 has looked. He's gone from being the best forward in the game and a beast to somebody who doesn't look happy with his game. Plenty of reports of them not getting on. Has to be something in it.

Payten wouldn't have to even make a choice if he is unable to.

just place every center from the Cowboys feeder teams in a hat and pick one while blindfolded. he still wouldn't select someone worse than Hiku
The warriors dodged such a bullet with Payten, I’m really happy for them.

The fact that Payten keeps picking Hiku is an abomination. I refuse to believe you don’t have a junior that is 10 times better than him.
We do. He just won't pick him because he has his favourites. I'm surprised payten didn't push him for a new deal. Feldt got the ass and he probably deserved a wake up call but nope Hiku, Granville and Townsend just get to rock up and stink it up weekly

One thing I will say about the sharks ... it is pretty impressive for a team to be challenging for the top 4 (currently in it) without the ability to beat top 8 teams
Especially in B2B seasons

You do wonder if the Knights bubble will burst like the Cows has after their mid to late season surge.

Ponga is in great nick, but the game vs Souths this weekend is huge for them.

One thing I will say about the sharks ... it is pretty impressive for a team to be challenging for the top 4 (currently in it) without the ability to beat top 8 teams
Pretty impressive by the NRL via the draw.

They had sharks and cows in the top 4 last year with soft draws... could only get sharks there this year though.

Flew too close to the sun with weak draws for sharks, cows AND raiders

I wonder how much longer before Payten's job starts getting questioned

Well at least you can say they won't beat themselves.

Active Now

• Organix
  • Skyblues87
  • Justwin
  • NSW stables
  • Gaz
  • Allo
  • Behind enemy lines
  • Big Del
  • Ghost of Vlansys
  • Harry Sack
  • Shane Tronc
  • BruiserMk1
  • Wolfie
  • thenry
  • Xzei
  • Foordy
... and 1 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.