CROSS FORUM NRL 2023 Round 26 Discussion

JayPee

JayPee

NRL Captain
Mar 16, 2017
Thats pretty much what I took out of it.

Alright Feldt's kick was accidental.......but so are most of the high shots that players get penalised, sin-binned and suspended for.

I don't suspect that many of us NRL fans are in the genius catorgory.......yet the NRL's inconsistencies are as plain as the nose on your face

but the NRL can't see it.

Season 8 Wtf GIF by The Office
You really don't want this. Not with finals and reecey boy at the back.

LittleDavey

LittleDavey

NRL Captain
Mar 25, 2013
I don't know what I want more. The cowboys to beat the Panthers next week and gift us the minor premiership or the cowboys lose and miss the top 8 all together.
Can Cowboys win and still miss the 8??

Sounds Good Cbs GIF by Paramount+

SeaEagleRock8

Silvertails
Well that's it Manly has a big game today, playing for pride, contracts, goodness knows what. Will be interesting to see where they are at mentally after what must be a rather deflating fortnight.
Happy for Warriors fans to finally have a side in finals, hope you go all the way.
As for broncos fans - your side is good to watch but I won't be cheering for them unless they are against Penrith! (not that I hate Panthers, but they've won enough for now)

kat00

kat00

NYC Player
Apr 25, 2014
As much as I loathe NQ I'd prefer to see them beat those other smug bastards next week

BroncosFever

BroncosFever

State of Origin Rep
Jun 6, 2014
But he was falling, there was no intent the games better for having JWH on the field let's not take away from one of the games biggest rivalries next week
Feel free to add to the nonsense the media will trot out

He's a "competitor"*

* denotes competitor meaning you have full media approval to go around beheading pricks

BroncosFever

BroncosFever

State of Origin Rep
Jun 6, 2014
Well that's it Manly has a big game today, playing for pride, contracts, goodness knows what. Will be interesting to see where they are at mentally after what must be a rather deflating fortnight.
Happy for Warriors fans to finally have a side in finals, hope you go all the way.
As for broncos fans - your side is good to watch but I won't be cheering for them unless they are against Penrith! (not that I hate Panthers, but they've won enough for now)

Seibs will get you guys firing, he's good at that.

Sproj

Sproj

Immortal
Senior Staff
Sep 6, 2013

I feel conflicted when watching you guys. I love DCE obviously as a Qlder, TTurbo is must watch viewing on those few times he isn't injured those three games each year and Bullemor is one of our kids. But then you have a few players with punchable faces in Jurbo, Lodge, 'The Pug' Harper and Schuster. Unfortunately, your management chose to sign the coach that will always be hated by Broncos supporters and who happens to be the most unlikeable man in all of rugby league and that is saying so so so much. So unfortunately, as much as I would love to see DCE be successful in the short time he has left, just can't help but be happy to see you guys fail as long as your coach is in charge...which luckily as his career record suggests, won't be for long thankfully.

Unread

Active Now

• winslow_wong
  • KickHaas
  • davidp
  • Broncorob
  • Culhwch
  • Dash
  • Waynesaurus
  • Bucking Beads
  • Lurker
  • Scdeac
  • Big Del
  • teampjta
  • Strop
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.