CROSS FORUM NRL 2023 Round 26 Discussion

mrslong

mrslong

International Rep
Mar 25, 2008
Cleary is playing lights out tho. He can lift this team. I don’t think Parra can sustain this level of defence.

BroncsFan

BroncsFan

International Captain
Contributor
Jul 28, 2016
Riff down on the scoreboard... Trent has to come in and give them a couple leg ups

mrslong

mrslong

International Rep
Mar 25, 2008
I jinxed Cleary. You’re welcome everybody.

James Corden Hello GIF by The Late Late Show with James Corden

Kimlo

Kimlo

International Captain
Senior Staff
Apr 26, 2008
Latest Cleary update has a few bugs

ZTop

ZTop

State of Origin Captain
Contributor
Feb 28, 2016
If Eels do hold on here, we need to win out and hope the Titans do us a favour this weekend and Sharks finish real strong.

That would be as best case scenario as it could get.
I think if we beat storm next weekend, and sharks win both their games we would be in luck

Fozz

Fozz

International Captain
Senior Staff
Mar 4, 2008
Interesting stat that Vossy mentioned. The Panthers are 9th best at stopping the offload.

just FYI, we have the third most offloads in the league (behind the Tigers and Eels)

also FYI, us, the Tigers and now possibly the Eels have beaten the Panthers this year 🤔

Parra beat them in round 4 to break their losing streak.

BroncsFan

BroncsFan

International Captain
Contributor
Jul 28, 2016
confirmed dislocated shoulder
I think it only becomes a concern if it requires surgery ... like Turbo last year??

Can't recall if Turbo's was a reoccurrence in the same year (he's always injured everywhere), but Luai's arm ended up in a really fucked position.

Shoulder reco is 3 months

Brocko

Brocko

NRL Captain
Contributor
Feb 23, 2014
I think if we beat storm next weekend, and sharks win both their games we would be in luck
Good shout. Still Titans could do us a favour as Sharks are unlikely to beat Knights and Raiders.

GCBRONCO

GCBRONCO

International Captain
Mar 4, 2008
I think it only becomes a concern if it requires surgery ... like Turbo last year??

Can't recall if Turbo's was a reoccurrence in the same year (he's always injured everywhere), but Luai's arm ended up in a really fucked position.

Shoulder reco is 3 months
I have a dislocated shoulder that I got having a seizure falling down stairs in my early 20's, never had surgery cause even if I did it wouldn't really fix it. Still to this day have pain at times. Will have to wait and see I guess.

Active Now

• Ondi
  • FaceOfMutiny
  • MrTickyMcG
  • mitch222
  • azza.79
  • Waynesaurus
  • Manofoneway
  • Galah
  • Xzei
  • bb_gun
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.